Youtube- Disney Sequels

Youtube- Disney Sequels

Postby whitewolf17 » May 6th, 2009, 3:23 am

I couldn't find a good place to put this so I'll just post it here and if it needs to be moved then please move it. I was just on youtube and I saw this hilarious video and I wanted y'all to see it. Here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pUnOpMU0_I&feature=fvhl
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

#1 Sonic fan

Pride Points: 0

Re: Youtube- Disney Sequels

Postby Moka » May 6th, 2009, 4:12 am

Haha, that's really great. Cool find :P
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Youtube- Disney Sequels

Postby WindAnnWise » February 21st, 2012, 8:05 pm

That was hilarious! I loved the Lion King title!
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Return to The Den