Kamelot

Kamelot

Postby JaguarOne » October 7th, 2009, 4:54 pm

Alright, here's an American progressive power metal band: Kamelot! Anybody listen to them? They're pretty awesome if you don't.
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke
JaguarOne

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Washington, DC - A Capital City

Pride Points: 1

Re: Kamelot

Postby Sigurd » March 18th, 2013, 1:21 am

Ive listen to them. The singer is from Sweden:)
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Re: Kamelot

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 22nd, 2014, 9:19 pm

*peers in* Uh uh, looks like Rin is bumping some topics :P cause there's some good music topics down here.
__

Anywho...

I love Kamelot a lot. I'm quite new to the group, but by far, I adore their music. :3 I really love The Black Halo album. I found the band while searching for some character songs for my characters, and I just found them. owo Yeah, I'm a sucker for rock music XD but I suggest the band if ya love; Breaking Benjamin, Skillet and Red ^_^ they're pretty cool. To some songs, they have a power-metal-ish feel, which is what I love to music. Personally favourite songs would be; The Black Halo, Wings of Despair, Moonlight, and Center of the Universe. ^_^
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Return to The Den