Disney soundtracks

Re: Disney soundtracks

Postby Biomac » August 6th, 2012, 9:37 pm

I have to say that I also love The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack :D

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby HasiraKali » August 6th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Biomac's siggy reminded me. I'm surprised Tron:Legacy hasn't been mentioned. That's an excellent soundtrack as well.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby FlipMode » August 6th, 2012, 11:25 pm

[quote="HasiraKali"]Biomac's siggy reminded me. I'm surprised Tron:Legacy hasn't been mentioned. That's an excellent soundtrack as well.[/quote]

Agreed Daft Punk FTMFW!

Still, I think in terms of quality, catchiness, atmosphere etc... Aladdin takes the proverbial cake!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Biomac » August 7th, 2012, 1:02 am

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="HasiraKali"]Biomac's siggy reminded me. I'm surprised Tron:Legacy hasn't been mentioned. That's an excellent soundtrack as well.[/quote]

Agreed Daft Punk FTMFW!

Still, I think in terms of quality, catchiness, atmosphere etc... Aladdin takes the proverbial cake![/quote]
You're right guys I've forgot this one also :lol:

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 9th, 2012, 5:40 pm

Tarzan Soundtrack is amazing. <3 I'm just sitting here crying at it's immense power ovre me and how much it's making me cry. (Look for One Family, track 13)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby WildSimba » August 12th, 2012, 5:23 am

Oliver and Company
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Hercules
Aladdin
The Lion King
The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride

Those are my favorites.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby HasiraKali » August 12th, 2012, 6:39 am

[quote="AmyMarie"]Tarzan Soundtrack is amazing. <3 I'm just sitting here crying at it's immense power ovre me and how much it's making me cry. (Look for One Family, track 13)[/quote]

This one too. The extended soundtrack is so amazing.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 12th, 2012, 6:53 am

Disney Pixar Cars soundtrack is awesome IMO (few songs had made me cry really 3': ) . As well is Toy Stories and Bugs Life's.

Aside from Disney/Pixar

Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, and Aladdin soundtracks are wonderful <3
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Meskhenet » August 24th, 2012, 6:32 pm

My top soundtrack is: Rhythm of the Pride Lands.
Others include: Brother Bear, Pocahontas, Tarzan, Bambi, The Lion King Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, The Lion King Original Broadway Cast Recording, The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride, and Return To Pride Rock.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 25th, 2012, 12:44 pm

The Hunchback of Notre Dame Soundtrack = Shivers down my spine. Scary but impressive stuff. Love it.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

PreviousNext

Return to The Den