Disney soundtracks

Re: Disney soundtracks

Postby AdAstrα » August 25th, 2012, 1:54 pm

[quote="AmyMarie"]The Hunchback of Notre Dame Soundtrack = Shivers down my spine. Scary but impressive stuff. Love it.[/quote]
This. It's so damn epic.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Lauren » August 25th, 2012, 5:43 pm

[quote="AdAstra"][quote="AmyMarie"]The Hunchback of Notre Dame Soundtrack = Shivers down my spine. Scary but impressive stuff. Love it.[/quote]
This. It's so damn epic.[/quote]
I couldn't agree more.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TwilightClover » October 28th, 2012, 8:16 pm

The Lion King soundtrack is a great soundtrack, I also quite like the Pocahontas one, and Brother Bear is quite good :)
TwilightClover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Lauren » October 28th, 2012, 8:52 pm

Some of my favorites are The Lion King (of course :) ), Brother Bear, Treasure Planet, Bambi, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Tarzan. ^^
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sigurd » March 7th, 2013, 2:46 pm

This land with Hans Zimmer, really beatiful music. It brings back a lot of memories.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Ninaroja » July 5th, 2013, 12:37 pm

I definitely love TLK the best, but I also really like Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin, as well as certain parts of the Dinosaur soundtrack
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FlipMode » August 8th, 2013, 9:50 am

I love the Disney Park soundtracks as well.
Mostly because it just reminds me if it, I went there twice as a young'n and now I pretty much want kids JUST to take them there one day.
But yeah some of the shows and such have beautiful scores!
Illuminations, World of Colour etc and then there's the joyous in park music, it's amazing stuff and really captures the spirit of Disney like no other IMO
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby HasiraKali » August 8th, 2013, 10:53 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]I love the Disney Park soundtracks as well.
Mostly because it just reminds me if it, I went there twice as a young'n and now I pretty much want kids JUST to take them there one day.
But yeah some of the shows and such have beautiful scores!
Illuminations, World of Colour etc and then there's the joyous in park music, it's amazing stuff and really captures the spirit of Disney like no other IMO[/quote]

Agree. Spend most of my time listening to Disney Parks audio.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby FlipMode » September 7th, 2013, 11:44 am

[quote="HasiraKali"]
Agree. Spend most of my time listening to Disney Parks audio.[/quote]

Do you know anywhere other than YouTube to listen to them?
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Lapetitesirene95 » October 30th, 2013, 4:30 am

i love tlk soundrack of course , but i also love The Little Mermaid, Aladdin , and Tangled ! Beauty and the Beast has some catchy songs as well !
Remember who you are
Lapetitesirene95

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): ♡Alana Del Rey♡
Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to The Den