Disney soundtracks

Re: Disney soundtracks

Postby AdAstrα » May 19th, 2012, 8:27 pm

The TLK soundtrack is flawless. So is the one for The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Wrightfan » May 24th, 2012, 12:08 am

No question, The Little Mermaid.

Part of Your World, Kiss the Girl, Under the Sea, Fathoms Below, Destruction of the Grotto and more. Just a great mix of spoken and incidental music.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Biomac » May 24th, 2012, 2:45 am

TLKOB, ROTPL (yes it belongs to Disney :P ), Tarzan and Lilo & Stitch were great :)
Last edited by Biomac on August 5th, 2012, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby DGFone » May 24th, 2012, 3:01 am

The Lion King Original Soundtrack and Rhythm of the Pridelands are my top picks.

But I also like a song or two (or score piece) from other Disney projects. Generally, I tend to like the score as much as or sometimes even more than the songs themselves, and I find it a bit odd, if not even a bit depressing, how much people give attention more to the songs.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Queen Elsa » July 30th, 2012, 3:35 pm

My top 2 favorites would have to be the TLK Original Soundtrack and the Disney Princess: Ultimate Song Collection.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby HasiraKali » July 30th, 2012, 6:53 pm

Leaving TLK out because it's a class of its own.

I love the scores for Dinosaur and all of the Pirates films. Dinosaur in particular gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. Pirates just has some sexy sexy music. I'm looking at you, "Davy Jones' Organ".
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 6th, 2012, 7:51 pm

Besides all Lion King soundtracks :D , I also love:

Savages, Colors of the Wind, If I never knew you - Pocahontas
Bare Necessities - Jungle Book
Why Should I Worry, Streets of Gold - Oliver & Company
Reflection, I'll Make A Man Out of You - Mulan

And many, many more... In fact, I love almost all of them XD

They are all so special!
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby HasiraKali » August 6th, 2012, 8:26 pm

You know what else has a lovely soundtrack? Brave. I must purchase it once my flat is fixed.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby AdAstrα » August 6th, 2012, 9:12 pm

[quote="HasiraKali"]You know what else has a lovely soundtrack? Brave. I must purchase it once my flat is fixed.[/quote]
THIS. I actually thought the soundtrack was one of the movie's greatest strenghts. It captured the atmosphere of the film PERFECTLY and really added a lot of depth to the whole thing. Noble Maiden Fair is among the most beautiful things I've ever heard in my entire life.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 6th, 2012, 9:21 pm

[quote="DGFone"]The Lion King Original Soundtrack and Rhythm of the Pridelands are my top picks.[/quote]

Same ^-^

I actually saw a small section in HMV where they had Disney Soundtracks 0.0 Going to buy some tomorrow when I go to town. Probably will get the Bambi one, dunno yet though ^.^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

PreviousNext

Return to The Den