are you an ipod fan?

Re: are you an ipod fan?

Postby Jiirani » February 18th, 2012, 6:30 pm

I won an Ipod shuffle a few months ago but i don't use it, tbh

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby FlipMode » July 7th, 2013, 7:14 pm

Its funny how this thread was made at a time when people had an actual opinion on Apple products and they were not just universally loved. Also, I love my iPhone like a son. I dropped it down the toilet a while back and going a week without it made me wander how I ever went twenty years without it.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby AdAstrα » July 7th, 2013, 7:16 pm

Love my iPhone but I still hate iTunes lol
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby FlipMode » July 7th, 2013, 7:21 pm

I don't like iTunes either to be honest, its still so clunky and awkward compared to the simplicity of iOS. I do buy music on it if there isn't much or any alternate method of getting it. But yeah that's about it other than to put music on my iPhone
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Yarrgasaurus » November 16th, 2013, 4:37 am

I have an iPod shuffle. It's awesome. :3
Yeah i got nothing
Yarrgasaurus
been changing the world

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

over a hundred times

Nickname(s): Shadowjolt
Pride Points: 1

Postby Carl » November 19th, 2013, 4:12 pm

I don't understand the obsession with iPods or iPhones to be quite honest. I have used Apple products before and the competitor is usually better, or equal, for a lower price. Hell, the iPod price equivalent of my Sony Walkman at the time I bought it had no screen and like 8GB of memory, meanwhile the Sony Walkman has 16GB, a screen good enough for video watching, and speakers... not to mention it has lasted for ages and doesn't give me any trouble. And my sister's iPhone gives her more trouble than my Android, and Mac computers are just the opposite of user friendly imo. If they get over those issues, then maybe I'll change my mind, but for now, I don't like and don't understand why they are so popular.

Sorry I got slightly off topic. No, I am not an iPod fan. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Regulus » November 19th, 2013, 6:29 pm

Apple products - made for those who have more dollars than sense.

Warning: may contain traces of opinion
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby KingCub » November 19th, 2013, 6:39 pm

I have used an iPhone for about 2 years now, and it has never given me any troubles. I do think that the new ones are way overpriced, but if people will keep buying them, then why lower it? But thats a topic for another day. hehe

I love iTunes, as right now its the best way to buy and organize music and movies. Its easy to transfer music over from all of my devices, as its all automatic now. The new Music on the iPhone is alright, and could use a few tweaks here and there. But overall, it seems like the best thing to listen to music on.
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby Woeler » November 19th, 2013, 7:05 pm

Does iPhone count?
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby DGFone » November 19th, 2013, 7:11 pm

I've dropped my android quite a few times (never on accident), and so far, it's in one piece. Sure, the plastic cover I have for it is scratched, but when I hear of people with their IPhone screens looking like they were shot with a gun, all because they too accidently dropped their device, I certainly don't mind not having an Apple product. This also goes hand in hand with that this Android has lasted more than what it replaced: a second generation IPod nano, which is weird considering just how much more stuff the Android has that can brick it.

And this is just from a hardware point of view. Don't get me started on software.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to The Den