are you an ipod fan?

Re: are you an ipod fan?

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 27th, 2009, 1:35 pm

WTF is an ipod?
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Rayexia » November 27th, 2009, 4:22 pm

I have an iPod Nano. I iz not tellin' youz whut song I haz.
Rayexia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby LadyAnette » November 27th, 2009, 6:22 pm

lol an Ipod is this little mechanical device that you put songs from cd's or buy songs off of Itunes.(the place on your computer that you buy or put songs on your Ipod) You can even do movies! Then you take your Ipod along with you anywhere, and you scroll until you find the song you want, and it plays it! I think you can get more then 400 songs on there! :)
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 28th, 2009, 4:53 am

Hmmm i love my iPod *hugs it* hehe
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 28th, 2009, 10:52 am

[quote="LadyAnette"]lol an Ipod is this little mechanical device that you put songs from cd's or buy songs off of Itunes.(the place on your computer that you buy or put songs on your Ipod) You can even do movies! Then you take your Ipod along with you anywhere, and you scroll until you find the song you want, and it plays it! I think you can get more then 400 songs on there! :)[/quote]

lol oh well. I don't listen to songs so I don't really need one then. :P
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 28th, 2009, 3:02 pm

Hmmm i love music without music i would die O.o
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby SilverSimba01 » November 30th, 2009, 1:00 am

I have an Ipod nano of 16 GB
I have 239 songs, including The Lion King
I don't know how many videos
some games that came include

abd that pretty much wath I have
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby NightmareMoon » November 30th, 2009, 2:08 am

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="LadyAnette"]lol an Ipod is this little mechanical device that you put songs from cd's or buy songs off of Itunes.(the place on your computer that you buy or put songs on your Ipod) You can even do movies! Then you take your Ipod along with you anywhere, and you scroll until you find the song you want, and it plays it! I think you can get more then 400 songs on there! :)[/quote]

lol oh well. I don't listen to songs so I don't really need one then. :P[/quote]
Ahhhhhht. I couldn't imagine living without music...
[quote="CommandoTheLion"]Hmmm i love music without music i would die O.o[/quote]
Agree 100%. :P
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Schindler » November 30th, 2009, 2:10 am

Yes, gotta love the iPod (:

I have the second generation of iPod Touch, and I have about 300 songs and ten applications.
Schindler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

soñando a estar vivo

Postby SarabisMate » November 30th, 2009, 2:20 am

I'm now listening to mine 8-)
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to The Den