Sabaton

Sabaton

Postby Nitrol » November 3rd, 2013, 12:49 am

[quote="Wikipedia"]Sabaton [ˈsabaˌton] are a heavy metal band from Falun, Sweden formed in 1999. The band's main lyrical themes are based on war and historical battles.[/quote]

One of my favorite metal bands, not without a reason, "Uprising" an "40:1" became hits in Poland. ;D

I was on their concert on Woodstock Festival. They played in front of about 600 000 people, and I was pretty close to the scene. \o/

Nitrol

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nit, Mosi
Pride Points: 9

Re: Sabaton

Postby juhouh » November 3rd, 2013, 12:51 am

Great music! I was just listening to Sabaton while you made this thread

My top faves are Panzer Battalion, Talvisota and White Death
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Re: Sabaton

Postby juhouh » June 13th, 2014, 4:32 pm

*just to bring up this topic, sorry about double post*

They did release a new album Heroes one month ago

They're all awesome songs, hard to find any favorite ones but damn do I like Man of War and Soldier of 3 Armies a lot? :D
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Return to The Den