Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged Sevenfold

Postby SimbasMate » December 20th, 2012, 2:08 am

Who here likes the band Avenged Sevenfold? :D They are sort of a heavy metal band.. but I refer to them in the Punk Rock/Alternative. They have written the songs A Little Piece of Heaven, Bat Country, Afterlife, and Nightmare. I personally love them. They are a good band to listen to with lots of catchy songs. :) In some of their songs, they have some violin, which I love since it is my favorite musical instrument.

So.. any Avenged Sevenfold fans here? I don't think I am the only one... lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Re: Avenged Sevenfold

Postby Carl » September 17th, 2013, 1:55 am

Wow no one else has surfaced who loves A7X? Wow, lol, I'm listening to one of their songs right now, that being "Darkness Surrounding."
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SilverSimba01 » September 20th, 2013, 6:00 pm

no very fan of the band but still they have some pretty cool songs, mostly because they have some of their song on the game "Call of Duty: Black Ops II"
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kiburi » September 21st, 2013, 6:44 am

I wouldn't say they are Punk Rock... As most of the music that I listen to/play on my guitar is in the Punk Rock genre.
Red Hot Chili Peppers = Punk Rock
Avenged Sevenfold = Metal (Not Heavy Metal, though)

I'm not a huge fan of them, however. :/
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A pancake with a syrup trap

Nickname(s): Kib, Kibbles, Kibbles n' Bits
Pride Points: 28

Return to The Den