Favourite Soundtracks

Favourite Soundtracks

Postby FlipMode » September 23rd, 2012, 8:31 pm

Mostly orchestral but generally any OST you thought was great. Videogames, films or otherwise.
Speaking of which there are two videogames I played recently with some of the finest orchestral pieces I ever heard these are -
First and foreMOST - Journey - incredible game and in terms of OST you would be challenged to find better once you play through and realise how perfectly it fits, I mean the comments alone on the video I will share speak of people literally buying a PS3 and the game JUST from hearing the music...

The other is of course, Shadow of the Colossus. For similar reasons (not quite up to par with Journey, but its still a class A effort)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Favourite Soundtracks

Postby RayCat » September 23rd, 2012, 11:46 pm

Postin' in your thread cause I'm niiiice
My favourite soundtracks would be from Fable 2 (especially "Marcus Memorial" and "Castle Fairfax") and Oblivion ^^ I might post some links later on
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Re: Favourite Soundtracks

Postby Lauren » July 6th, 2013, 2:38 am

The Lion King
Harry Potter (especially Deathly Hallows) <3
The Hunger Games
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Les Misérables
Rise of the Guardians
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

...Yeah, I love a lot of Disney soundtracks. There are some others out there, but these are some of the main ones. <3
Lauren

Return to The Den