Is it wrong to like Christian music without being a Christia

Re: Is it wrong to like Christian music without being a Chri

Postby FlipMode » December 12th, 2012, 11:38 pm

It references various beliefs but I wouldn't necessarily associate it with Christianity...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SimbaRomKing » April 27th, 2014, 2:47 pm

I am a Orthodox Christian and I don't have any problems...
But if you like a song, just listen it!
REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD TIMES WITH THE ONE YOU LOVED AND THEN LOST.
SimbaRomKing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Scott
Pride Points: 0

Postby juhouh » April 27th, 2014, 3:15 pm

^ Lol you just brought up 2 years old topic

Anyways Nordic Anti-Christ Black Metal seems to sell very well in South America for some reason although the majority of them are Christians. Today religions are more traditions than something serious
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Carl » April 27th, 2014, 8:20 pm

^ Tell that to America.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Sigurd » May 24th, 2014, 3:10 am

No, I'm listening to some metal bands with Christian lyrics and I'm not Christian. Christianity is a wide religion and it has some views that I agree with, even though I don't believe there is a god as he described in the Bible.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Luigi Severus » June 17th, 2014, 4:32 pm

It's only as wrong as listening to pop music, even though you aren't a pop music fan.
Heck, I listen to the Bible, and I am not Christian, I believe, but, I'm not Christian.
He used to give me roses... I wish he would again...
Luigi Severus
Sideshow Bob

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Mario

Pride Points: -6

Previous

Return to The Den