Favorite album covers?

Favorite album covers?

Postby WildSimba » February 15th, 2012, 11:54 am

Nothing to explicit, or obviously breaking the rules (lol, like please don't post Nirvana's album Nevermind. :P)

Anyways, I'll kick it off.

Audioslave - Audioslave

Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Re: Favorite album covers?

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 16th, 2012, 3:31 pm

Well >_> I have only one for now...

This is also a DVD cover, but this is the CD one, not much difference, only the size. Just sayin'.
^Black Symphony Within Temptation & The Metropole Orchestral^
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Simbaiskewt » February 16th, 2012, 8:14 pm

LOL, just was about post Nevermind cover xD

I've got some here

A Rush Of Blood To The Head - Coldplay

Mylo Xyloto - Coldplay

Document - R.E.M.

Simbaiskewt

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hahahaha

Pride Points: 4

Postby Misiziri » February 21st, 2012, 11:07 pm

Well Creed's "Weathered" is about the most awful-looking cover I've ever seen in my life.

Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Taka » February 21st, 2012, 11:11 pm

Recipe for Hate, Bad Religion
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby Noah » February 22nd, 2012, 4:51 am

Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 22nd, 2012, 4:01 pm

^ Nightwish Imaginaerum^
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Lauren » February 23rd, 2012, 2:18 am

^ YES. :D

Lauren

Postby Ultra Fox » February 23rd, 2012, 3:43 am

Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 23rd, 2012, 1:05 pm

[quote="SimbaObsesser"]^ YES. :D

Image[/quote]
^ Artists and Albums I absolutely love :3

^ Title says it all on the picture. ^

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Next

Return to The Den