Rate the song above you.

Rate the song above you.

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 4th, 2012, 3:44 pm

just as the title says.

note: only songs which can be found on YouTube.

EDIT: Be so kind to include a link with the song, if you please.

I'll start with: Stratovarius - Paradise
Last edited by SlayerOfLight on February 10th, 2015, 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Re: Rate the song above you.

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 4th, 2012, 5:04 pm

8/10 It's really nice.

Baby by Justin Beiber
Lolkidding!

Our Town - James Taylor
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Tabby » January 5th, 2012, 12:05 am

N/A

Chasing Pavements - Adele

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 5th, 2012, 12:12 am

lol I dont really dare to rate it, but I'll give it a 6/10 because its not really my type of music. still, at least better then rap and hiphop XD

Theocracy - A Tower Of Ashes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP0ox8eX1D4)
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KentuckyWildcat » January 5th, 2012, 6:00 am

9/10 Theocracy is vastly underrated.

Rob Rock- I'm A Warrior
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.
KentuckyWildcat
Mother don't you cry

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hell don't need me

Pride Points: 7

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 5th, 2012, 1:12 pm

8/10 I have heared about Rob Rock a few times, and wasn't bad at all.

Golden Resurrection: Man with a mission http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6efqwhqFWvM
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 5th, 2012, 2:09 pm

Actually, am listening right now to it on Spotify, so, 10/10 :B

Give Me A Sign - Breaking Benjamin ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVo4jeO-YTQ
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 5th, 2012, 2:28 pm

9/10

Golden Resurrection: See my commands. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBgSK1htv_w
SlayerOfLight

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 6th, 2012, 10:48 pm

9.5/10

If Everyone Cared - Nickelback ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEMiLu72LJg

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby KentuckyWildcat » January 8th, 2012, 6:45 am

I'd give it a 7.5/10. Nickelback isn't my favorite band, but I don't understand all the hate they get either.

The Avett Brothers- The Once and Future Carpenter
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.
KentuckyWildcat
Mother don't you cry

Hell don't need me

Pride Points: 7

Next

Return to The Den