Rate the song above you.

Re: Rate the song above you.

Postby Ultra Fox » July 25th, 2015, 11:16 pm

9/10 Pretty sweet!

Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 25th, 2015, 11:26 pm

5/10 Allthough there are many worser songs out there, it's not really my cup of tea unfortunately. It sounds a little too much like mainstream music heard on about every radio channel.

Korpiklaani - Metsamies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M63vlFyanhM
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Ultra Fox » July 25th, 2015, 11:36 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]5/10 Allthough there are many worser songs out there, it's not really my cup of tea unfortunately. It sounds a little too much like mainstream music heard on about every radio channel.[/quote]

To each their own. Wolfgun is far from mainstream or even being mainstream sounding, but whatevs. That was my favorite song, but I won't take it personally.

6/10

Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby juhouh » July 25th, 2015, 11:48 pm

7/10

Sabaton - Soldier of 3 Armies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adqv8kYL2zU
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 26th, 2015, 12:02 am

[quote="NEStalgiaFox"]To each their own. Wolfgun is far from mainstream or even being mainstream sounding, but whatevs. That was my favorite song, but I won't take it personally.[/quote]

Looks like I have missed something then. It's just that at the place where I work, I keep hearing all those pop/dance songs that sound like this all the time. But anyway, I created this thread as well so people can get to know each other better by sharing their favorite music. So it doesn't really matter if your song pleased the next person to post or not. I like people to know, regardless if they dislike it themselves, that I am into heavy metal, and at the same time I want to know what other people like to listen to regardless if I like it or not.

@Juho 8/10 very nice historical song!

Stratovarius - Hunting High and Low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2l8KtdQ7Ek
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sigurd » July 26th, 2015, 11:49 pm

9/10 Stratovarius is great

You can call me Al - Paul Simon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA
(A little more "mainstream" this Time)
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby juhouh » August 4th, 2015, 2:07 pm

Ehhhhhh...... sorry 2/10. I don't really mind is it mainstream or not as long as it's good but this is not music for me :/

Nightwish - Dead to the World
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 4th, 2015, 2:43 pm

8/10 Pretty good.

Echte Vrienden - Band Zonder Banaan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrWl2qUY1hc
SlayerOfLight

Postby juhouh » August 4th, 2015, 3:26 pm

8/10 I barely understand the title, it says "<something> friend", quite catchy actually

Hell yeah! Finally found this song after 6 years!! Made my day
Nocturnal Rites - Never Ending
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 4th, 2015, 4:33 pm

7/10 your avarage cheesy power metal song, nothing special. But pleasant to the ear nonetheless.

Louhen Yhdeksäs Poika - Korpiklaani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iPmfkY6WPM
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to The Den