Any Backstreet Boys Fans? :3

Any Backstreet Boys Fans? :3

Postby Konga » August 31st, 2011, 11:38 pm

I may be 19 going on 20 but i've been a huge fan of BSB since I was about 6-and i'll be a fan forever! :) They're just wonderful and I think it's awesome how they're STILL touring after all these years! I attended one of their concerts this summer while they've been touring with New Kids On The Block and let me just say-it was AMAZING! :D I was just curious, (there may be none of you out there, lol) do any of you still appreciate them? :P
Mai siggy has invisible powerzz!
Konga
The question is..who are you?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Everything's Magic~

Nickname(s): Jen, Konga
Pride Points: 6

Re: Any Backstreet Boys Fans? :3

Postby FlipMode » September 1st, 2011, 12:21 am

I will say, I respect this song a lot - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6XE1XRiLeY
That song was my childhood XD and still pretty funky and hard for me to listen to without wanting to dancing like a mad man.
Come to think of it, their music was a pretty big part of my childhood. If you were anywhere where music was playing, you just knew a BSB song was coming up soon - and always did lol.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Kopalover » September 1st, 2011, 12:24 am

I went to the same concert but in Toronto! ;)
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Azdgari » September 1st, 2011, 12:50 am

'Cuz you may hate me

But it -ain't no lie-, baby
Bye bye bye!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKjvGk7qhA
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Ultra Fox » September 1st, 2011, 12:51 am

They still exist? lol
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Konga » September 1st, 2011, 1:59 am

[quote="FlipMode"]I will say, I respect this song a lot - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6XE1XRiLeY
That song was my childhood XD and still pretty funky and hard for me to listen to without wanting to dancing like a mad man.
Come to think of it, their music was a pretty big part of my childhood. If you were anywhere where music was playing, you just knew a BSB song was coming up soon - and always did lol.[/quote]

Man! I love that song too! You should listen to more of their songs! They've made so many wonderful gems since that time, both serious and fun pieces like that one. Perhaps you've heard "Incomplete," or "I Still," on the radio a few years ago? :) There's so many songs/viddies that I wish I could send you-but TOO many! Haha. :P Their newest single, "Don't Turn Out the Lights" was produced by both BSB and New Kids on the Block in honor or their new tour together. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgie3qJibhE&ob=av3n

[quote="Kopalover"]I went to the same concert but in Toronto! ;)[/quote]

OMG! Wasn't it amazing?! I saw them perform at Mohegan Sun Arena in Connecticut, and it was so up close and personal! I was sitting/standing on the bottom floor in front of the catwalk with the rising platform, and it was soo surprising and awesome when the boys walked down the tiers and into the audience! When they finally came down to my level on the floor, I got to grab both Nick's and Brian's hands, and I got to give Jonathan McKnight (from the New Kids on the Block,) a big high five! :D Sorry for the crazy fangirl-ness, but it was just such a thrilling experience! How was your experience? :D

[quote="Azdgari"]'Cuz you may hate me

But it -ain't no lie-, baby
Bye bye bye!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKjvGk7qhA[/quote]

Hahaha, NSYNC! Those guys were awesome too! :D Most of the girls loved their bad-boy image. ;)

[quote="SimbaGamer"]They still exist? lol[/quote]

Indeed they do. They've created a multitude of new albums since the 90s/early 2000s. You should check them out! ;)
Konga

~Everything's Magic~

Postby Konga » September 8th, 2011, 2:45 am

I love these songs sooo much! There's just too many to choose from! But here's just a couple of my favorites. :D

"I Still"- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yLG-lW_r_g&ob=av2e
"Shape of My Heart"- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT5msu-dap8

:cutenala:
Konga

~Everything's Magic~

Postby nathalie » October 18th, 2011, 10:47 pm

I used to be a huge fan when I was a kid, haha.
I was so in love with Kevin :p

I was lucky enough to see them 3 times live.
Twice in Belgium and once in Germany.

First time was in 1996, also my very first concert ever.
The other 2 times were from their "Never Gone Tour" back in 2005.
People laugh at me when I tell them I saw them twice in 1 one month, but they can laugh all they want, they sing live, the show was great, and if I'd get the chance to see them again, I would definatly go.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Pride Points: 8

Postby pitbullangel » October 18th, 2011, 10:51 pm

Yes, I still appreciate them, and I think of them as above just another boy band. and it's probably why they survived for so long because they are different, they have truly good music with good lyrics.
pitbullangel
4ever Lion King Fan

Pit Bull Advocate

Pride Points: 4

Postby WindAnnWise » February 5th, 2012, 3:47 pm

Yeah, I'm still a fan. Probably my fave song by them is "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)." Especially love the vid!
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Next

Return to The Den