Any Backstreet Boys Fans? :3

Re: Any Backstreet Boys Fans? :3

Postby nathalie » April 30th, 2012, 3:42 pm

Aww yeah, I heard it live twice in 2005, and it really made me get tears in my eyes, so beautiful ...
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby crystally » June 10th, 2012, 12:19 pm

[quote="nathalie"]For those still following the boys, yesterday they were in London with the NKOTBSB tour, and Nick announced they will be recording a new album in June ... WITH Kevin !!!![/quote]
I'm excited for this! :D
crystally

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby nathalie » June 10th, 2012, 4:46 pm

Totally! Kevin was always my favorite.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kovu131 » June 12th, 2012, 7:55 am

The back street boys is the best still, Still listen to it, But wish they made another album, my mom would lie to use about getting the tickets when they came to winnipeg, end up cleaning everything finding out that she said that to get me and my sister to clean up, Me and her started to cry for few days, Then i would watch my sister make out with the poster of Kevin. :S but ya still alot of memorys and i still would die to go to there concert if they ever went back on tour. x.x
Image By Flora Lioness
Kovu131

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

i want to join your pride

Nickname(s): Koda

Postby nathalie » June 12th, 2012, 3:51 pm

[quote="Kovu131"]The back street boys is the best still, Still listen to it, But wish they made another album, [/quote]
They will ;)
They should be recording a new album this month, with Kevin!

[quote="Kovu131"]and i still would die to go to there concert if they ever went back on tour. x.x[/quote]
I'm sure they will ...
New album, Kevin is back ...

And Brian always made it sound like, that they might go on tour again with New Kids on The Block.

I saw the NKOTBSB tour, I didn't like those New Kids very much, lol.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby crystally » June 15th, 2012, 5:57 am

[quote="Kovu131"]if they ever went back on tour. x.x[/quote]

If they ever go back on tour? They've been touring non stop since 2004!
crystally

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lauren » December 7th, 2013, 5:33 am

I have loved BSB ever since I was little and a lot of their songs are really good. They're actually one of my favorite bands, which I'm not ashamed of saying at all. ^^ I will probably say that my favorite out of all of them is "Incomplete". That song makes me cry a lot, but it's so beautiful. <3
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nathalie » December 7th, 2013, 9:44 am

Has anyone seen their "In a world like this" tour in the US?

I got tickets about 3 weeks ago for their show in March in Belgium *yay*, lol.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby MooLion » February 3rd, 2014, 2:52 pm

They did some catchy tunes back in the '90s, for sure, but that's all I can say about that. :D
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby nathalie » March 23rd, 2014, 9:46 am

I saw them last night, on their "In a world like this" world tour in Belgium, they ware amazing !!!

It's so great to see Kevin back on stage, he was always my favorite ... God, I'm getting so old, as I've been a fan since they started, haha.

Brian's son sang 2 songs before the supporting act, SO cute, and a really good voice too!
It was great ... I wish I could have gone to some other concerts from this tour aswell, but blah, only moments like this I hate myself for not being able to drive, lol.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Previous

Return to The Den