Songs and Musicians You Dislike

Re: Songs and Musicians You Dislike

Postby WindAnnWise » February 1st, 2012, 8:01 pm

I despise Rap and Heavy Metal music.

I hate the song "If I Die Young" by the Band Perry. They played that song way too much on CMT and the radio! I got overexposed to it and now I hate it with a passion!
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 1st, 2012, 8:49 pm

anything from lady gaga, michael jackson, or justin bieber, and all other dumb pop-music.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Buffy » February 1st, 2012, 9:28 pm

I'm really not too fond of Justin Bieber or the Jonas Brothers. However, I do tolerate some of their music.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby cleargreenwater » February 1st, 2012, 10:20 pm

Nickelback. I cringe.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 2nd, 2012, 1:55 am

Uhuuhuuu, anything that would be by Shakira.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Buffy » February 2nd, 2012, 2:35 am

^LOL! I keep forgetting she exists! XD When I hear the name Shakira I think of my deceased cat xD
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Lauren » February 2nd, 2012, 2:43 am

LMFAO

Seriously, their music annoys me. >.>
Lauren

Postby Buffy » February 2nd, 2012, 2:44 am

^THEIR MUSIC VIDEOS DISTURB ME! My old English teacher showed me a music video and it was very... uncomfortable...
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 2nd, 2012, 4:31 pm

[quote="SimbaObsesser"]LMFAO

Seriously, their music annoys me. >.>[/quote]
E'yup, :'3
---
Also, I've started to dislike Riannah or whatever her name was. Just.... X_X gah...
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SophieCub » February 2nd, 2012, 4:37 pm

I love Rihanna and LMFAO! :O

I hate Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black and heavy metal.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

PreviousNext

Return to The Den