Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black

Re: Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 24th, 2012, 10:48 am

[quote="SimbaCanHazDonut"]I dunno, I don't really think they'r THAT bad, I mean, I thnk eveyrbody's hatred is more related with their personas than what's actually their music, I culd listen to their song anytime, I mean, they're ok...[/quote]

lol, seriously?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 24th, 2012, 3:52 pm

[quote="SimbaCanHazDonut"]I dunno, I don't really think they'r THAT bad, I mean, I thnk eveyrbody's hatred is more related with their personas than what's actually their music, I culd listen to their song anytime, I mean, they're ok...[/quote]

Haters Gonna Hate :P. Life is life, there are singers/bands who we hate/dislike. I dislike and hate A LOT of Pop-Singers and Heavy Metal/Death Metal.

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Buffy » February 24th, 2012, 4:02 pm

I must say, I'd prefer the Biebs over Rebecca Black.
I'm not too fond of his music, but there are some tunes I like and he's a good kid.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 24th, 2012, 4:22 pm

[quote="Buffy"]I must say, I'd prefer the Biebs over Rebecca Black.
I'm not too fond of his music, but there are some tunes I like and he's a good kid.[/quote]

...a good kid? I honestly think he's one of the most self-centered people in the world... He wrote an entire song about how he's god-like because of the Bieber fever... Rebecca Black donated craploads of cash to Japan after the earthquake.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Buffy » February 24th, 2012, 4:26 pm

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"][quote="Buffy"]I must say, I'd prefer the Biebs over Rebecca Black.
I'm not too fond of his music, but there are some tunes I like and he's a good kid.[/quote]

...a good kid? I honestly think he's one of the most self-centered people in the world... He wrote an entire song about how he's god-like because of the Bieber fever... Rebecca Black donated craploads of cash to Japan after the earthquake.[/quote]

Well, I don't really know anything about them. My grandmother told me he was a good kid XD And my cousin is a belieber so... XD
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Vector » February 26th, 2012, 6:45 pm

I'm a fan of Selena Gomez. She's cool. I think she could do much better and date someone else rather than Justin Bieber. JB is stupid.
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby Taka » February 26th, 2012, 6:49 pm

[quote="SimbaCanHazDonut"]I dunno, I don't really think they'r THAT bad, I mean, I thnk eveyrbody's hatred is more related with their personas than what's actually their music[/quote]

I agree.. it´t not music I like but it´s not bad (except the friday song)
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 26th, 2012, 7:06 pm

^ That's funny, Friday is the only song I can tolerate because it's hilarious XD The rest....

KopsTheTerminator

Postby Noah » February 26th, 2012, 8:46 pm

^People at my school sing Friday all the time for the same reason

Their music aside, I find it amusing that these people can't even walk down the street without a mob of haters and a mob of fangirls/boys bombarding them. xD
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Regulus » February 26th, 2012, 8:55 pm

I don't think I can explain in words just how much I don't care about either of them.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

PreviousNext

Return to The Den