Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black

Re: Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black

Postby Ninaroja » June 19th, 2014, 11:36 am

I'm subscribed to RB on youtube. Although a lot of her videos are quite generic ("tag" videos) she did make a video of herself watching "Friday" back and reacting to it, which was rather funny :lol:

And Twin, if I'm thinking of the same "Prom Night" song you are, I think that was a spoof that someone made on the internet :lol: She does have some other songs, though. They're ok, they're called stuff like "Person of Interest" and "Sing It" and stuff. They're all on her youtube channel if you feel like looking at them.

Justin Bieber's music is pretty generic and average. There's nothing special about it at all. I don't feel anything when I listen to it.

The way I see it, he's become a pretty terrible person. There's no use blaming someone's actions on all the hate they get because

A) Negative attention is a given when you are famous, especially given this digital generation with twitter and facebook and stuff

B) Plenty of famous people have dealt with tons and tons of "hate" against them. Michael Jackson, for example, was widely referred to as a pedophile for the last twenty years of his life but never peed in buckets or drove drunk or made racial remarks.

Had Bieber made maybe one mistake I'd be like "okay, he's a teenager, he's growing up, he's making mistakes, we all do", but it's the fact that he's doing it over and over and over again and not giving a hoot about it or anyone else.

1) Making racist jokes - the counter argument for these videos seem to be that "he was only fourteen leave him allonnneee!!!1!11" At fourteen I had the sense to know that racism is disgusting, and racist jokes and using the "n word" are down right disgusting.

2) Disrespecting the lawyer in his deposition - It came across that he was being douchey just for the sake of being douchey.

3) Driving Drunk - Driving drunk is just damn-right selfish. Simple as that. I couldn't believe his fans were actually trying to defend him for this!

4) Spitting on fans

5) Pissing in buckets

The list goes on.

Some of the fans (SOME. I'm not saying ALL.) can be down-right silly, too, when it comes to King Bieber. I remember a few years ago on twitter "#cutforbieber" was trending because he had been smoking marijuana, half the pictures posted were fake and taken from google images, but the other half were very real. I found it incredibly offensive that people would A) just so light-heartedly decide to start self harming and B) Use images of someone else's to try and bring attention to themselves.

tL;dR - Bieber's music is nothing special, but he is a total Ass.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Lauren » June 19th, 2014, 11:44 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]
Disrespecting the lawyer in his deposition - It came across that he was being douchey just for the sake of being douchey.

- Bieber's music is nothing special, but he is a total Ass.[/quote]
I was practically laughing when he got pissed off after being asked about Selena Gomez. Really, I was actually laughing.

Honestly, I'm just worried about her, even though I'm not a not a fan of her. They got back together and I'm afraid that Justin might end of hurting her or even drag her into a bad situation and end up in trouble like him. She can find a much better man for herself.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninaroja » June 19th, 2014, 11:47 am

^I was quite a fan of hers when I was 13/14, since I watched her TV show on Disney channel. I liked her less when she branched into singing since I don't think she's particularly good :/

I think she is smart though, so hopefully nothing bad will happen to her. I don't think she's ever been at the centre of any huge controversies.

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 19th, 2014, 12:35 pm

[quote="Lauren"]Honestly, I'm just worried about her, even though I'm not a not a fan of her. They got back together and I'm afraid that Justin might end of hurting her or even drag her into a bad situation and end up in trouble like him. She can find a much better man for herself.[/quote]

Call me mean, but I'm actually waiting for that moment because at least Bieber would've finally showed the world his true colours, and then not even his most close-minded fans won't be able to come up with a decent excuse.

No, of course I don't wish that to happen to Selena Gomez or any other woman, but gotta admit it's her own fault for hooking up with that total dork while she could've known something is bound to go wrong by looking at the way Bieber is heading for.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Regulus » June 19th, 2014, 2:13 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]and then not even his most close-minded fans won't be able to come up with a decent excuse.[/quote]

You have too much faith in humanity.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 19th, 2014, 2:26 pm

[quote="Regulus"][quote="Nicholas"]and then not even his most close-minded fans won't be able to come up with a decent excuse.[/quote]

You have too much faith in humanity.[/quote]

*reads the previous page again* .... You actually might be right about that, so I'll take that back.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gemini » June 19th, 2014, 11:55 pm

[quote="Regulus"][quote="Nicholas"]and then not even his most close-minded fans won't be able to come up with a decent excuse.[/quote]

You have too much faith in humanity.[/quote]

Kinda what I thought reading that, lol. I mean, if his fans can defend him driving under the influence of alcohol (which, in case you Europeans didn't know, he's not yet legal to be drinking here in the first place :roll:), then I don't see why they wouldn't come up with an excuse for him getting into shenanigans with Selena Gomez (or anyone else).

PS I don't really follow JB or any of them, as I've said, and I haven't seen a lot of 'Beliebers'... but I thought I'd share this video because it shows how (f-ing insane) crazy some of his fangirls apparently are. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nTKWYvWW2U

(BTW This is a comedy act, so JB hasn't actually done any of these things... yet... but I'm pretty sure the responses are real... lol)

[quote="NinaRoja"]And Twin, if I'm thinking of the same "Prom Night" song you are, I think that was a spoof that someone made on the internet :lol:[/quote]

So I just looked it up (first time I've heard anything from her in like 3 years), and apparently that is so. xD Because I remember she was an 8th grader at the time and everyone in the comments' section was wondering why she was singing about going to prom when she was like 13. Mystery solved. (That would also explain why it sounded almost exactly like Friday. So I guess that wasn't her fault after all. Silly me. :edsmile: -derp-)
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 20th, 2014, 12:13 am

LOL well, all hardcore Bieber fans blame all his bad actions on ''stress'' or use the excuse that he is ''just a boy'' still, while one can be pretty sure that he has complete control over his actions...
SlayerOfLight

Postby Ninaroja » June 20th, 2014, 12:17 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nTKWYvWW2U

(BTW This is a comedy act, so JB hasn't actually done any of these things... yet... but I'm pretty sure the responses are real... lol)

[quote="NinaRoja"]And Twin, if I'm thinking of the same "Prom Night" song you are, I think that was a spoof that someone made on the internet :lol:[/quote]

So I just looked it up (first time I've heard anything from her in like 3 years), and apparently that is so. xD Because I remember she was an 8th grader at the time and everyone in the comments' section was wondering why she was singing about going to prom when she was like 13. Mystery solved. (That would also explain why it sounded almost exactly like Friday. So I guess that wasn't her fault after all. Silly me. :edsmile: -derp-)[/quote]

Ah yes, I have seen that video. Everytime that girl refers to him as "the King of Pop" I internally cringe.
Michael Jackson>>>>>Justin Bieber

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby FlipMode » June 20th, 2014, 12:40 am

[quote]
Call me mean, but I'm actually waiting for that moment because at least Bieber would've finally showed the world his true colours, and then not even his most close-minded fans won't be able to come up with a decent excuse.[/quote]

I wonder if people said the same thing when Chris Brown laid the smackdown on Rihanna? Dude still has fans.
You can get away with some STUFF when you're famous.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to The Den