Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black

Re: Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black

Postby Biomac » February 26th, 2012, 9:07 pm

@Regulus: why are posting on this topic then?

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Flowertall » May 31st, 2012, 8:45 am

Justin Bieber was in Oslo Tuesday and yesterday, and yesterday I actually saw him, by sheer coincidence, hadn`t planned on it. Me and a friend were waiting for a train, so we went outside the train station to enjoy the sun. Then we noticed there were a bunch of girls outside an entrance to the station, and then a big black car came and the girls just went screaming like crazy. He made the v-sign and went in.

I found out in the news today that the train station was actually the place where two girls were to meet Bieber personally because they had won an internet contest, but it was cancelled due to security issues. I was at a 60 meter distance but I did see it was him, and man were the girls screaming. I can understand why The Beatles stopped performing concerts, because that screaming is very deafening.
They hate each other`s guts
Flowertall

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Lauren » July 13th, 2013, 6:54 am

For what Justin Bieber has done and getting into trouble many times, I can't respect him anymore. From the start, I did dislike his music, but didn't care about him as a person. Overtime, his publicity and exposure has gotten really annoying to me and we try to ignore him, but he's EVERYWHERE. I mean, everywhere I go, he's a doll, poster, shirts, and more. He's only 19, about to be 20 in 2014, and he thinks that he can just do whatever he wants as a famous pop star and celebrity. Sure, Linsey Lohan and Amanda Bynes (sadly :( ) are older than him and have gotten into trouble, but he's not even acting like his age.

Here is the story: show
Recently, I heard that a few days ago, he was in the back of a restaurant and HE PEEDED in a mop bucket (you know, those things custodians use to clean the floors with?). Some of his friends video tapped him urinating in there and then after he was done, they were leaving the back, Justin took out a water sprayer, sprayed some of it all over a framed picture of Bill Clinton, he said "F*** Bill Clinton!" and he leaves the place.

What I don't understand is that there are still these fangirls of him who still defend him and keep on claiming that he's a good role model. *Facepalm* So yeah...I just found this revolting and Justin drew the line for me. All I can say is that he's turning into a big jerk. Just so annoying... :pout:
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » July 13th, 2013, 11:36 am

Neither both of those idiots have talent. They are just so popular because most people on this bloody planet behave like dumb cattle and will automatically love pop music that is being shown by the media. Because if the media shows it on MTV or plays it on the radio, people will think it is ''cool'' enough to listen to. Or people will just love what their neighbors love so they can be part of the group.

And Justin Bieber's fangirls are even more pathetic then Bieber himself. They're nothing more then mindless drones or ''zombies'' that will scream and follow their stupid celebrity no matter how much of a fool he makes out of himself. Tell a bunch of fangirls that Bieber is inside the crater of an active vulcano, and some of them might actually be stupid enough to jump in it.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SophieCub » July 13th, 2013, 11:59 am

I love how the topic has both of these together, because they are both as stupid as each other. Although, I do feel bad for Rebecca, since she had to get taken out of school because she was getting bullied so badly. My real hatred is towards Justin Bieber.

Like Lauren said, I also didn't like his music to begin with but I didn't mind him as a person. Then all this crap started happening involving him. The thing that annoyed me most was 'cut for bieber', even though it wasn't exactly his fault, he was the cause of it. I went crazy over that, I just couldn't get over it. He is so immature, and I've seen my eight year old cousin with better manners and more mature. I can't even get into why I hate Justin Bieber, it just comes naturally..
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Lauren » July 13th, 2013, 4:13 pm

Referring back to my last post (along with what Nicholas and SophieCub said in their posts), this just makes me miss Michael Jackson even more. :(

If he was still here with his music career and continuing to be a legend, he'd overshadow JB's 3-4 music years by a longshot. At least MJ never did anything this stupid or arrogant, his music was amazing, and he loved children. :'(
Lauren

Postby Biomac » July 14th, 2013, 6:03 pm

A never ending battle between the two worst artists of all time :headache: ... I just couldn't care less about them :roll: .

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Lauren » July 14th, 2013, 9:16 pm

Do people even talk about Rebecca Black anymore these days?...

I think the majority of the criticism is towards Justin Bieber at this time. :eyebrow:
Lauren

Postby Luigi Severus » June 17th, 2014, 4:42 pm

[quote="Lauren"]For what Justin Bieber has done and getting into trouble many times, I can't respect him anymore. From the start, I did dislike his music, but didn't care about him as a person. Overtime, his publicity and exposure has gotten really annoying to me and we try to ignore him, but he's EVERYWHERE. I mean, everywhere I go, he's a doll, poster, shirts, and more. He's only 19, about to be 20 in 2014, and he thinks that he can just do whatever he wants as a famous pop star and celebrity. Sure, Linsey Lohan and Amanda Bynes (sadly :( ) are older than him and have gotten into trouble, but he's not even acting like his age.

Here is the story: show
Recently, I heard that a few days ago, he was in the back of a restaurant and HE PEEDED in a mop bucket (you know, those things custodians use to clean the floors with?). Some of his friends video tapped him urinating in there and then after he was done, they were leaving the back, Justin took out a water sprayer, sprayed some of it all over a framed picture of Bill Clinton, he said "F*** Bill Clinton!" and he leaves the place.

What I don't understand is that there are still these fangirls of him who still defend him and keep on claiming that he's a good role model. *Facepalm* So yeah...I just found this revolting and Justin drew the line for me. All I can say is that he's turning into a big jerk. Just so annoying... :pout:[/quote]

Ever think his series of bad behavior could be caused by the incessant hate he received since the beginning of his career? The haters are the number one cause, he did absolutely nothing and people wanted to hate him to be "cool" and "fit in", where in all honesty, they looked like foolish 12-year-olds making homophobic comments, it annoys me how much adult men were acting like immature losers. Bullying changes people and it changed Justin for the worse, maybe if you haters stopped calling him "gay", "talentless" and stopped saying he looked like a girl, he would be fine. He was a fine, humble boy, until the haters ruined it...

Also, Justin is very talented and did NOT deserve the hate he got when he started out, I feel so sorry for him these days, if the haters actually shut up when Beliebers were telling them to shut up, Justin would have turned out so much better, the whole Bieber-hate cult is a bandwagon, teenage boys, adult men and a very small amount of girls (who are all gamers, anime fans and people like that) decided the only way to be cool was bully someone who was much more successful than themselves and eventually bring them down with their hatred, Beliebers have been saying non-stop for YEARS to stop and grow up, but, we can't seem to get it through the thick skulls of the haters that they don't like bullying towards them, they think it's fun and games, us Beliebers know it is pathetic and makes you look like a immature bully. I hate when the haters use the "auto-tune" card, just because you cannot sing yourselves, does NOT mean you have to claim someone you "hate" uses auto-tune, also pulling the opinion card and asking people to respect your opinions is just going to end in us Beliebers telling you to shut up.

The adult men who hate on Justin are by far the creepiest.
He used to give me roses... I wish he would again...
Luigi Severus
Sideshow Bob

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Mario

Pride Points: -6

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 17th, 2014, 5:00 pm

[quote="Luigi Severus"]Ever think his series of bad behavior could be caused by the incessant hate he received since the beginning of his career? The haters are the number one cause, he did absolutely nothing and people wanted to hate him to be "cool" and "fit in", where in all honesty, they looked like foolish 12-year-olds making homophobic comments, it annoys me how much adult men were acting like immature losers. Bullying changes people and it changed Justin for the worse, maybe if you haters stopped calling him "gay", "talentless" and stopped saying he looked like a girl, he would be fine. He was a fine, humble boy, until the haters ruined it...

Also, Justin is very talented and did NOT deserve the hate he got when he started out, I feel so sorry for him these days, if the haters actually shut up when Beliebers were telling them to shut up, Justin would have turned out so much better, the whole Bieber-hate cult is a bandwagon, teenage boys, adult men and a very small amount of girls (who are all gamers, anime fans and people like that) decided the only way to be cool was bully someone who was much more successful than themselves and eventually bring them down with their hatred, Beliebers have been saying non-stop for YEARS to stop and grow up, but, we can't seem to get it through the thick skulls of the haters that they don't like bullying towards them, they think it's fun and games, us Beliebers know it is pathetic and makes you look like a immature bully. I hate when the haters use the "auto-tune" card, just because you cannot sing yourselves, does NOT mean you have to claim someone you "hate" uses auto-tune, also pulling the opinion card and asking people to respect your opinions is just going to end in us Beliebers telling you to shut up.[/quote]

The stereotypical reaction of a butthurt belieber: Blame it on the haters :roll:

Even though your idol gets alot of hate, that still doesn't give him the excuse to act the way he does recently. As a musician he should know that he would receive some ''hate'' and not everyone in the world will love him or his music. So all in all, that scumbag only has himself to blame.

And just so you know... We ''haters'' won't shut up.
Last edited by SlayerOfLight on June 17th, 2014, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

PreviousNext

Return to The Den