Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black

Re: Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black

Postby Tsuki » June 20th, 2014, 3:20 pm

[quote="Luigi Severus"][quote="Ninaroja"][quote="Luigi Severus"]
I also invite you to try out some of the musicians I like, and then pass a judgement on me. I like bands like Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, Oasis and U2. I like their songs for their use of instruments, their creative lyrics and variation between songs. When I listen to their music I actually feel something (which for some reason I can't when a song's entire chorus is mainly "baby" over and over again)[/quote][/quote]

"Baby", is that the ONLY song you can come up with? Oh my gosh... He DOES have other songs...[/quote]

And this is all you can come back with? LOL!!

Guys don't feed the troll. HE is not worth it.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby SophieCub » June 20th, 2014, 4:09 pm

Ooo this topic is still alive? Yay! :)

I have slightly new opinions. I'm still not a JB fan, I lost all respect for him after the 'cut for Bieber' trend. I know he never told his fans to do it, to be honest it was all up to the fans but if they're willing to do that for him then I think he should step down from being a role model. No matter how much I love a celebrity, I'd never do such a thing like that. I don't like his music, some of his songs are alright but his voice just doesn't go with them in my opinion. Of course lots of people love him and that's okay. ^^ It would be crappy if we all liked the same things wouldn't it? :) but yeah, still not impressed with Justin and I will never be. No hate please.

I hated 'Friday' (surprise!) by Rebecca Black and I didn't like her very much for it but then I realised she had a Youtube channel and she says she laughs about the song now, knowing it was a mistake she made. I like how she manages to make fun of it and herself lightly, we need more people like that in the world. She made a mistake with the song but I don't think she should have been bullied out of school. No one deserves to be bullied, no matter how screwed up they are so I feel so bad for her because she's a lovely girl. I don't think she should be judged for one song she made when she was thirteen.

We all made mistakes when we where young, they just weren't recorded for the world to see. :P I've made plenty of mistakes in the past as some of you guys know so I can sympathise with her. It's not our place to judge, if you can hold up your hand and say you never made a mistake around that age then you're lying. ;]
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Luigi Severus » June 20th, 2014, 6:04 pm

[quote="SophieCub"]Ooo this topic is still alive? Yay! :)

I have slightly new opinions. I'm still not a JB fan, I lost all respect for him after the 'cut for Bieber' trend. I know he never told his fans to do it, to be honest it was all up to the fans but if they're willing to do that for him then I think he should step down from being a role model. No matter how much I love a celebrity, I'd never do such a thing like that. I don't like his music, some of his songs are alright but his voice just doesn't go with them in my opinion. Of course lots of people love him and that's okay. ^^ It would be crappy if we all liked the same things wouldn't it? :) but yeah, still not impressed with Justin and I will never be. No hate please.

I hated 'Friday' (surprise!) by Rebecca Black and I didn't like her very much for it but then I realised she had a Youtube channel and she says she laughs about the song now, knowing it was a mistake she made. I like how she manages to make fun of it and herself lightly, we need more people like that in the world. She made a mistake with the song but I don't think she should have been bullied out of school. No one deserves to be bullied, no matter how screwed up they are so I feel so bad for her because she's a lovely girl. I don't think she should be judged for one song she made when she was thirteen.

We all made mistakes when we where young, they just weren't recorded for the world to see. :P I've made plenty of mistakes in the past as some of you guys know so I can sympathise with her. It's not our place to judge, if you can hold up your hand and say you never made a mistake around that age then you're lying. ;][/quote]

I can agree, however, the whole "cutforbieber" thing was started by creeps on 4Chan/9Gag, and some really dumb fans participated in it, most of the older fans, knew it was started by haters and attacked them for making sick jokes, I don't even think Justin knew about the whole mess, also, he shouldn't be a role model in the first place, it's the parent's job to do that, not a dumb 20-year-old.

The same goes with Justin, why should he be judged for songs he made when he was 14/15? Also, I agree with your bullying stance, no-matter who it is, they shouldn't be bullied, no-one, not One Direction, Justin Bieber, you, me, Obama. No-one should be bullied.

"We all made mistakes when we where young, they just weren't recorded for the world to see. :P I've made plenty of mistakes in the past as some of you guys know so I can sympathise with her. It's not our place to judge, if you can hold up your hand and say you never made a mistake around that age then you're lying. ;]"

This can also go for Justin, he's done some pretty dumb things, but, most of them happened when he was young, the arrest was in January, but, he learned from it, the thing is, he would have been so much better if people had helped him through his troubles last year and quite possibly 2012, if he had had help there would be no DUI arrest, he wouldn't have allegedly egged the house and he would have been more respected.

Finally, a post with good points and not one laden with annoying, generic hater responses.
He used to give me roses... I wish he would again...
Luigi Severus
Sideshow Bob

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Mario

Pride Points: -6

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 20th, 2014, 6:22 pm

[quote="Luigi Severus"]Finally, a post with good points and not one laden with annoying, generic hater responses.[/quote]

Again, your idea of generic hater comments are people calling him 'gay', 'talentless' or a 'girl'. None of us have done that as far as I'm aware. Stop trying to defend the things he's done; he's at an age to know what's right or wrong and the 'haters' don't have control over his body.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 20th, 2014, 6:37 pm

Well, I haven't called him gay or a girl, but I did call him talentless because to me his voice is annoying and shouldn't be concidered talentful. But of course this will rub our dear ''friend'' the wrong way again. As far as instruments go, that might be the only form of talent he has. But let's be honest, lots of people that aren't even famous can play various instruments. So to me Bieber is just a big overrated douchebag that doesn't deserve all the credit he gets.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Previous

Return to The Den