Some song that you can't get out of your head?

Re: Some song that you can't get out of your head?

Postby Lauren » January 18th, 2014, 4:13 am

Beauty and the Beast - Nightwish
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MooLion » February 3rd, 2014, 2:53 pm

Frozen songs keep getting caught in my head and I don't even know all the words, so it's the same bits each time! x0
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Queen Elsa » March 2nd, 2014, 8:01 pm

For the First Time in Forever (Reprise). Mainly Elsa's conflicting parts. :P (For those who have seen the movie/heard the song, you know what I mean.)
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » March 4th, 2014, 2:58 am

Set fire to the rain-Humming it in the shower

Let it go

Light em up

And Naruto soundtracks although they have no lyrics, especially 'Menma's song' : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbHI3k1-Dus

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Popular from Wicked.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 12th, 2014, 3:08 pm

Servant of Evil -- Len Kagamine // Vocaloid

^ Well then... you can consider me obsessed with the song that I even can sing it in Japanese... ...

As for just normal usual... It's My Life - Bon Jovi
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Sigurd » March 13th, 2014, 2:12 am

Don't say a word - Sonata Arctica
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Postby Lauren » March 16th, 2014, 4:06 am

Orchard of Mines - Globus
Lauren

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 22nd, 2014, 9:32 pm

City of Angels - 30 Seconds To Mars

@.@
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » March 22nd, 2014, 10:40 pm

Haunt - Bastille
Lauren

PreviousNext

Return to The Den