What is your favorete disney villain?

What is your favorete disney villain?

Postby CrazyNuka » May 21st, 2010, 1:19 am

Crazy question but my favorite is Jafar and Scar. :3 They are two great villains. :3 :evil:
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Re: What is your favorete disney villain?

Postby Cantwait2bequeen » May 21st, 2010, 5:47 am

Yeah- those are reallllllllllly bad.

good thing Good always conquers bad in the end, at least for me. I listed a ton of villians for other fellow posters to choose from.

SCAR. From TLK. o_O

*Ursula from
The Little Mermaid

*Maleficent
Sleeping Beauty

*Governor Ratcliffe from
Pocahontas

*Prince John from
Robin Hood

*Hopper from
A Bug's Life

*Clayton from
Tarzan

*Shan-Yu from Mulan

*Professor Ratigan from
The Great Mouse Detective

*The Queen of Hearts from
Alice in Wonderland

*Yzma from
The Emperor's New Groove

*Shere Khan from
The Jungle Book

*Gaston from
Beauty and the Beast

*Hades from
Hercules

*Captain Hook from
Peter Pan

*Cruella De Vil from
101 Dalmatians

*The Queen from
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

* Commodore Barbossa from
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

*Kaa from
The Jungle Book

*Randall Boggs from
Monsters

*Sid Phillips from
Toy Story

*Pete
Countless shorts, TV programs, and films, from "Alice Solves the Puzzle" (1925) to The Three Musketeers (2004) - usually against Mickey Mouse

Those are only a few. For a good summary on any of them, and more, go to this website:

BTW. Malificient was rated as the worst villian, and our beloved Scar was rated as the Third. (how? He killed his own bro!!!!!!!!!!!! Malificient didn't even kill anyone. )

http://www.ultimatedisney.com/countdown4/index3.html

Thanks for the Question, CrazyNuka! :lol:
Cantwait2bequeen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I am a Proud Member of the Circle of Life!

Nickname(s): CW2BQ
Pride Points: 0

Postby FlipMode » May 21st, 2010, 4:15 pm

[quote] Malificient didn't even kill anyone.[/quote]
Dude... Have you heard her laugh?! The Dragon form?! She is super evil.
With that look and amazing evil laugh, she could pick flowers and still be the best disney villain in the majority view lol.

As for me: Oooohhh what a difficult choice, I do have my all time favourite though and others that almost took it but overall, it has to be...

Jafar (Aladdin & Aladdin: Return of Jafar): This guy was pure awesomeness, I liked his character design, overly evil and deep (did I mention British?!) voice and he had a great nickname too "Señor Psychopath". He also was more of a mental schemer than relying on physical strength, which is more evil in my eyes. And he had a good eye for the ladies too, Jasmine <3
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Simbadacub » May 21st, 2010, 4:28 pm

Shere Khan :D
Simbadacub

Postby PrincessKiara » May 23rd, 2010, 11:12 pm

Jafar is awesome.

I really love Scar and Frollo (Hunchback of Notre Dame). Ursula is great too.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 23rd, 2010, 11:20 pm

Scar, Hades and Jafar. ^_^
KopsTheTerminator

Postby FlipMode » May 23rd, 2010, 11:23 pm

Ah I forgot about Haydes! And I forgot to give Davy Jones (POtC 2-3) a mention too, he had an interesting story.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby PrincessKiara » May 24th, 2010, 3:54 pm

OMG yeah! Hades is awesome.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Dutch » May 25th, 2010, 7:27 am

I'd say Scar or Jafar just because out of all the animated villains they've been the most successful in their plots.
Dutch

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby CrazyNuka » May 28th, 2010, 6:41 am

I like all the Disney Villains including non Disney villains. But my favorite is Jafar and Scar. ;3
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Next

Return to The Den