What is your favorete disney villain?

Re: What is your favorete disney villain?

Postby TheLionPrince » June 14th, 2012, 1:42 am

Besides Scar, I would say my favorite Disney villian would be Shere Khan. Maleficent would come at a close third. The reason I LOVE Shere Khan is because he's similiar to Scar as they both have British-accented voices and act very elegant. However, Scar has got nothing on Shere Khan when it's "come to brutal strength". Another reason why I like Shere Khan is because I just love his voice actors: the late George Sanders and the late Tony Jay.

I even recall watching the Jungle Book movies just to watch all the Shere Khan scenes. He is just so cool to me, even though there's so little of him in the movies. Finally, I may agree with the Nostalgia Critic that he is what Scar should have been.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » June 14th, 2012, 1:50 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Besides Scar, I would say my favorite Disney villian would be Shere Khan. [/quote]

I completely agree! Shere Khan is so full of himself, and knows his stance in society, that he doesn't have anything to fear. He knows that everyone fear him, and he shows it. "Everybody run from Shere Khan!" Scar should have been like that for the entire movie!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » June 14th, 2012, 1:45 pm

[quote="SimbaObsesser"]My favorites would have to be Scar, Zira, Hopper, Frollo, Mother Gothel and Jafar.[/quote]
I will also add the Wicked Queen onto my list. To me, she's a great villain and creepy during the second half of the movie. Her voice actress really had talent since she played her in her normal form and her as a witch. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kitty » July 30th, 2012, 1:53 pm

Scar <3 Got to hate him for what he did, but hell, this is what made the film so awesome! (for me). So yes, Scar all the way ^_^

Banner by SophieCub :3
Kitty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 4

Postby Kelly » August 2nd, 2012, 8:51 am

my favourite bad guy is..........
5. scar
4.randel (monster inc)
3.the cowboy guy from spirt
2.ed banzi and shenzi
the #1 bad guy is......ZIRA! she rocks! :evilzira: :evilzira: :evilzira:
Kelly

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

hi

Nickname(s): Kel
Pride Points: 1

Postby SNAZ » August 5th, 2012, 5:23 pm

Scar Hades and Shere Khan the rock
Userbars and Extra stuffs: show
Thanks Julie Skywalker for my AWESOME siggy and avvy :-D
SNAZ
Scar Rules

But I still like Simba ;)

Nickname(s): SNSZ123, Shaz, snaz, Twin(GeminiGemelo)
Pride Points: 9

Postby ScarHades » February 4th, 2014, 12:29 pm

It would be Sid in Toy Story for me, but in The Animated Classics, is the Ringmaster in Dumbo counted as a villain?

I absolute hate Captain Hook, Prince John, Gaston, Jafar, Scar, Frollo, Hades and Shan-Yu. I wish Scar could fight them all and kill them. Is there a topic for Hercules because I want to ask did Hades die and if the answer is no, then what happens to him for the remainder of the film? I wish Scar could slap him into the river to his death and I think Hades don't deserve to live.
Last edited by ScarHades on February 4th, 2014, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2014, 1:23 pm

My favorite villain must be Hans from Frozen. :evil: Great character overall, and great twist in the story.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby EdtheHyena » April 21st, 2014, 10:23 pm

Shenziiiiiiiiiii!!!

Although I also love Banzai.

I don't consider Ed a villian.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby SimbaRomKing » April 27th, 2014, 5:15 am

Scar. He is pure EVIL.
REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD TIMES WITH THE ONE YOU LOVED AND THEN LOST.
SimbaRomKing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Scott
Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to The Den