What celebraties have you met?

Re: What celebraties have you met?

Postby RayCat » April 23rd, 2012, 9:06 pm

Ahhhh I just remembered that I've met Unicorn Kid XD he's not exactly a celebrity but I know a few people who would've killed to be in my shoes. And tbh he's a bit cocky in real life :P I have a pic with him, but you can only see it if you PM me lol xP
EDIT: Ivyrise! How could I forget xP Ben had his hair a bit different back then though, and I didn't get a pic with him D: he had a giant tuft of hair ahhhh
Last edited by RayCat on April 30th, 2012, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Azerane » April 24th, 2012, 1:46 am

I met Thirsty Merc once... not that anyone here would probably know them :P
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby pretentiousitchy » May 2nd, 2012, 5:47 am

I haven't met that many, really.

I met Bruno Pelletier and Francesco Verrecchia, but no one's heard of them, probably.
I met all of the members of Trans-Siberian Orchestra after one of their shows, including Al Pitrelli.
I also met Hana Pestle, and I saw Ben Moody from a short distance away during this show but was too afraid to say anything.
pretentiousitchy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Ashlee
Pride Points: 3

Postby StarlightLioness » May 21st, 2012, 7:50 pm

I also just met most of TSO, at an autograph signing after the Beethoven's Last Night concert I attended at the beginning of May. Only Kayla Reeves and Rob Evan didn't come out (they were there - Rob was Beethoven). And, of course, Paul O'Neil wasn't there at all. I was excited to meet Chris Caffery though. He's just awesome. :D
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby jelle » May 21st, 2012, 8:38 pm

matt tuck from bullet for my valentine had about a 30 minute talk to him one of the coolest guys i have ever met
andy biersack from black veil brides (was was SO gay XD)
all the other guys from black veil brides they were pretty cool especially the lead guitar player
moose from bullet for my valentine though it was only for about 10 seconds he said hi to me xd
the singer from chevelle very cool guy
daron from system of a down he was so weird xd

and i'm gonna meet slash very soon
and alexi laiho from children of bodom

i kinda have connections in the music industry ^^
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby SophieCub » May 21st, 2012, 10:51 pm

I met Mark Heyes.. hes kind of a celebraty? Haha, he was doing a fashion show near me and we met him in person. ^^ Hes such a nice guy.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Wrightfan » May 24th, 2012, 12:06 am

Just met the Beach Boys last week during a meet and greet before their concert.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » June 6th, 2012, 5:24 am

Slash formerly from Guns n Roses (no, he didn't smell like pee!)
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby AdAstrα » June 7th, 2012, 11:46 pm

Still haven't met anyone. Except in my dreams </3
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby KingKovu44 » June 7th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Ray Park (actor who played Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode 1).
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

PreviousNext

Return to The Den