What celebraties have you met?

Re: What celebraties have you met?

Postby Amy43 » June 8th, 2012, 12:45 am

[quote="KingKovu44"]Ray Park (actor who played Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode 1).[/quote]
No way!!! That's awesome! It's one of my favorite Star Wars movies.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby KingKovu44 » June 8th, 2012, 12:46 am

[quote="Amy43"][quote="KingKovu44"]Ray Park (actor who played Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode 1).[/quote]
No way!!! That's awesome! It's one of my favorite Star Wars movies.[/quote]

I even got a picture with him.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby RayCat » June 8th, 2012, 1:10 am

[quote="jelle"]matt tuck from bullet for my valentine had about a 30 minute talk to him one of the coolest guys i have ever met
andy biersack from black veil brides (was was SO gay XD)
all the other guys from black veil brides they were pretty cool especially the lead guitar player
moose from bullet for my valentine though it was only for about 10 seconds he said hi to me xd
the singer from chevelle very cool guy
daron from system of a down he was so weird xd

and i'm gonna meet slash very soon
and alexi laiho from children of bodom

i kinda have connections in the music industry ^^[/quote]
You are way too lucky dammit 8| lol
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Amy43 » June 9th, 2012, 7:39 pm

I haven't met her in person, but the author Kathleen Ernst has written some books for American Girl (I collect the dolls), and she is writing the series for the new historical doll Caroline, and they have a comment section everytime she posts an update on her site. Both times she posted about Caroline, I wrote a comment, and she replied!! It was really exciting to me! :D

[quote="KingKovu44"][quote="Amy43"][quote="KingKovu44"]Ray Park (actor who played Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode 1).[/quote]
No way!!! That's awesome! It's one of my favorite Star Wars movies.[/quote]

I even got a picture with him.[/quote]
Awesome!!! :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy

Postby Kitty » July 30th, 2012, 1:49 pm

I have met Yuji Naka, Takashi Izuka and Jun Senoue : ) They're all SEGA related. Do these count as celebrities? lol! They sure feel like ones, to me x3

Banner by SophieCub :3
Kitty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RayCat » July 31st, 2012, 1:57 am

I met this guy at a Cosplay convention, I think he's a voice actor on DragonBallZ so I'm not sure if he's classed as a celebrity or not x3 http://www.evillecon.com/wp-content/upl ... icVale.jpg

I don't watch the show so I wouldn't know :P but this guy was fun and polite!
My graphics thread
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Postby TheLionPrince » July 31st, 2012, 4:15 pm

[quote="RayCat"]I met this guy at a Cosplay convention, I think he's a voice actor on DragonBallZ so I'm not sure if he's classed as a celebrity or not x3 http://www.evillecon.com/wp-content/upl ... icVale.jpg

I don't watch the show so I wouldn't know :P but this guy was fun and polite![/quote]

Woah! You met Eric Vale, the guy who voices adult Trunks and the World Tournament Announcer guy. You're lucky, Ray.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Shadowfax » July 31st, 2012, 4:34 pm

Ron Moody =D At a cosplay convention. He was awesome. I wanted to take him home XD

Fox, from Gladiators the show. She was in a panto and stayed and chatted to us for like half an hour xD

Eddie Izzard. Just in passing.

Simon Tofield. Creator of Simons cat.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby RayCat » July 31st, 2012, 5:39 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Ron Moody =D At a cosplay convention. He was awesome. I wanted to take him home XD

Fox, from Gladiators the show. She was in a panto and stayed and chatted to us for like half an hour xD

Eddie Izzard. Just in passing.

Simon Tofield. Creator of Simons cat.[/quote]

WAT OMG :-o Ron Moody and Simon Tofield nyeeeeeeeh wel-jel xD
My graphics thread
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Postby jelle » August 16th, 2012, 11:59 pm

matt tuck
moose
black veil brides
daron malkian
alexi laiho
roope latlava
slash
myles kennedy
satchel
and i spotted john lennon in a bar but it was just a second and i'm not even for 100% sure if it was him
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

PreviousNext

Return to The Den