What celebraties have you met?

What celebraties have you met?

Postby Ushujaa » January 21st, 2010, 3:26 am

As the post states, Say who you've met where and how cool were they

i've met anthony rapp as well as adam pascal, and i got both there autographs after the show on tour, it was pretty cool, Adam was definitley more of a people person then anthony (Orginal Mark and roger from rent)

but i think the coolest celebrity i've met so far is definitley chuck norris...

Yeah i met him at a book signing on the way home from a show in the city,

i talked to him on what his favorite moves were in martial arts he showed me some cool things because i take taekwondo,

he also gave me a free signed copy of his book

i thought it was pretty cool...
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Re: What celebraties have you met?

Postby thelionpride556 » January 21st, 2010, 3:50 am

I haven't met any. :(
thelionpride556

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-----/\-----\o/----

Pride Points: 0

Postby Dutch » January 21st, 2010, 3:51 am

I've met the guy who wrote the blair witch project. I never saw the movie because horror movies scare me, but he was doing a book signing so I met him anyway.

I've met Conrad Brooks who is the last surviving member of the movie Plan 9 from outer space. He always goes to these local antique shows along with a few other celebrities, so we hang out there when I see him.

I've met one of the voice actors for the simpsons, but I forget which one XP.
Dutch

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby Taka » January 21st, 2010, 3:55 am

None u.u
No celebrities come to my country
Last edited by Taka on January 10th, 2012, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby YFWE » January 21st, 2010, 4:20 am

Plenty of sports personalities here in the USA. I've also met multiple singers/bands, from interviews or otherwise. Of those, probably the best have been Colin Hay and, for the metal fans, the guys from Skeletonwitch.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Simba » January 21st, 2010, 3:39 pm

I met this one famous football player of the Greenbay Packers....but I don't remember his name. I was like 4 and he was in Disneyworld at the same time we were. he let us sit beside them, possibly cause we weren't crazy fans, and we talked to him. but I was 4, had no clue who he was, and decided to take a nap. so I don't really remember him lol. my mom does, though, she talked to him while I was napping. my uncle liked to have died when we told him and didn't have an autograph for him XD

I'll ask her when I get home who he was again :lol:
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Sketchax » January 22nd, 2010, 1:43 pm

i've met Ashley Tisdale at a concert<3

Signature copyright PrincessVitani

R-E-T-U-R-N TO P R I D E R.O.C.K
Sketchax

There's a chance to find love ღ

Postby SimbasMate » January 22nd, 2010, 1:52 pm

I never met anyone. :( But I really want to meet Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance or Tyson Ritter from All American Rejects.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Simbadacub » January 22nd, 2010, 1:56 pm

Is Steve Irwin One? omg he was my hero x3 before he died :( i got his signature too and i treasure it

I soooooooooooooooo wanna meet Robin Williams if i did it would make my day :)
Simbadacub

Postby Sketchax » January 22nd, 2010, 1:58 pm

[quote="Simbadacub"]Is Steve Irwin One? omg he was my hero x3 before he died :( i got his signature too and i treasure it

I soooooooooooooooo wanna meet Robin Williams if i did it would make my day :)[/quote]

yeah that'd be awesome.

Signature copyright PrincessVitani

R-E-T-U-R-N TO P R I D E R.O.C.K
Sketchax

There's a chance to find love ღ

Next

Return to The Den