The Secret Life of Pets

The Secret Life of Pets

Postby PridelandsPhantom » September 12th, 2016, 12:43 pm

So I'm curious who went to see the Secret Life of Pets? I hadn't been in a movie theater for two years (yes, not even when Star Wars VI came out :-o ) because I was so excited for this movie. I have three dogs and am a HUGE animal lover. I'd seen the very first trailer that came out. I loved the movie and thought it was both funny and cute. I especially love the beginning of what pets do after their owners leave. I also laughed at the whole party scene because my husband and I always joke that our dogs have a button they push when we leave and that they have a disco ball. I also love how Duke and Max are when they stuff themselves with sasauge at the factory :lol: My Japanese Chin mix Misty and Golden Retriever London would totally be like that. All in all, I found it very cute and sweet and would recommend it. On a side note, I have a Chihuahua, Mija who is the first dog I have ever had (9 yrs old). I am partial to Chihuahuas ;) so one of my favorite characters was the little Chihuahua in the film. I can relate to having a big dog that thinks she's a small dog. My 11 year old Golden London thinks she's a five pound Chihuahua and will crawl into my husband's and I's lap especially if it's thundering.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Re: The Secret Life of Pets

Postby Arctic Wolf » April 10th, 2017, 3:16 am

I went to see this movie not too long ago, actually! It was much better than I expected, and I'm glad I did go see it.
The animation was gorgeous (I may or may not love NY), the characters were cute, and the story was pretty enjoyable!

And gosh, did I ever adore Gidget :)
Arctic Wolf
You don't see with your eye...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...you perceive with your mind

Pride Points: 1

Return to The Den