Fuller House

Fuller House

Postby Buffy » February 11th, 2016, 7:53 am

They're baaaack! (and they even included a Lion King reference!)

The sequel to the hit series "Full House" is coming to Netflix this month on February 26th 2016!

SEE TRAILER:

So as you can see, the roles have been switched! In Full House it was Danny Tanner who had lost his wife, and who invited his brother in law Jesse, and his friend Joey to live with him to help him raise his three daughters; DJ, Stephanie, and Michelle.

Now in Fuller House, it is DJ who is widowed, and her sister Stephanie and her best friend Kimmy Gibbler move in to help her raise her three sons. AND BASICALLY EVERYONE IS RETURNING TO THE SHOW (except the Olsen twins but whatever).

Guys, I am so excited about this. I am literally counting down the days and that trailer that was released today has warmed my heart. Because this is my childhood, and seeing all those characters reunited... Well, it just gives me the feels!

So what do you guys think? Will you be watching it ASAP on Feb 26th? I hope you do so we can talk about it in this topic! Wheee!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Re: Fuller House

Postby Elton John » February 11th, 2016, 8:13 am

It looks like a faithful recreation of a show that while it has its charms, it bores me.

I will admit that the full house theme song is very catchy.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ultra Fox » February 15th, 2016, 8:07 am

Full House was horrible.

Fuller House will be horrible.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Buffy » March 7th, 2016, 12:40 am

I actually quite enjoyed the first season. It's quite different from the original show, but there's just something about it that makes it feel like coming home.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SimbasMate » March 7th, 2016, 8:45 pm

[quote="Ultra Fox"]Full House was horrible.

Fuller House will be horrible.[/quote]

Hey, don't knock 'till you try it. I actually like Fuller House more than Full House because all the mullets are gone and I understand the references better. :lol:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby PrincessKiara » May 14th, 2016, 8:41 pm

I remember watching Full House as a teenager, in the afternoon after school.. mostly when I was bored and wanted to avoid homework, lol. While I never truly enjoyed the show, I did end up watching quite a bit of it over the years. It had its moments and certain characters that I did like and that made it worth to sit through. I guess it was a guilty pleasure for me.. sort of. I didn`t enjoy it that much to begin with, so that`s not the right expression, haha.

Now Fuller House.. I`m a bit embarrassed to admit I did watch the entire first season and found it to be.. not that bad. I liked the references to the original show, and found it enjoyable to see the original cast again (I was very happy personally that the Olsen twins were not returning) and overall found it entertaining. I will be checking out the second season as well when it comes on Netflix.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Elton John » May 14th, 2016, 8:43 pm

I might give the show a chance when i resub to netflix.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Gaze » May 14th, 2016, 9:33 pm

Full House is literally my 2nd favorite TV show of all time........anyway, watched the first three episodes of Fuller House with my two best buds who are also fond of the original series. by the end of the 1st episode, my best friend had tears in her eyes, and I wasn't far behind 'er
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Return to The Den