Fireman Sam

Fireman Sam

Postby ScarHades » November 25th, 2015, 3:28 pm

I prefer the 80's and 90's version of the show and I have been buying videos with all the episodes of that show on Ebay as well you know. I don't like the newer version of when the characters have their mouths lip-synched. Station Officer Steele is my favourite character, even though I found him annoying a lot of times and to me, I think he resembles Badger in The Animals Of Farthing Wood because of his stern voice and I think Station Officer Steele also resembles Lionel from Budgie The Little Helicopter as Lionel is in charge too.

My worst character is Norman's mother who always punishes Norman. Bella Lasagne who runs the cafe in Pontypandy is my second favourite character as I feel sorry for her whenever she cries like I do. The original characters in order from my favourite to my least favourite are:

1 Station Officer Steele
2 Bella Lasagne
3 Fireman Sam
4 Trevor Evans
5 Elvis
6 Sarah
7 James
8 Rosa
9 Penny
10 Norman Price
11 Norman's mother

My most funniest part is when Elvis gets soaking wet in the episode Telly Trouble.

My favourite episode is All In A Good Cause because it's about everybody raising money for the children's hospital and the £300 goes missing. My least favourite episode is probably Bentley The Robot because of Norman's trick he played on Bentley, but I'm not sure.

My most boring part is probably Bentley saving Penny from the fire in Bentley The Robot, but I'm not sure.

And my most angriest part is whenever Norman's mother shouts at Norman as I always feel angry when my dad shouts at me.

I don't think anything made me cry.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Re: Fireman Sam

Postby Ultra Fox » November 26th, 2015, 7:31 pm

I just looked up what this show even was.

It was frightening. Never again.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Re: Fireman Sam

Postby Tsuki » November 26th, 2015, 8:10 pm

The new version IS terrifying :gasp:.

Use to like the 80s/90s version when I was younger :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Return to The Den