Big Hero 6

Re: Big Hero 6

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 21st, 2015, 3:46 am

I made something to explain what the sequel wil pros sibyl be like and why it is BH7 but I will post when I'm on my computer. They're obviously setting up Tadashi to be Sunfire's replacement!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Ultra Fox » October 21st, 2015, 4:10 am

[quote="Kiana"]Well, they would only call it big hero 7 if one person joined the group, its big hero 6 cuz there are 6 people.[/quote]
It was joke.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Elton John » October 21st, 2015, 12:49 pm

There is going to be a sequel. Kind of.

Big Hero 6 in kingdom hearts 3 takes place after the events of the movie.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 21st, 2015, 1:31 pm

Heres my logic :)
Attachments
2015-09-02_07-40-33.png
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kiana » October 25th, 2015, 1:03 am

[quote="Ultra Fox"][quote="Kiana"]Well, they would only call it big hero 7 if one person joined the group, its big hero 6 cuz there are 6 people.[/quote]
It was joke.[/quote]
Oh :oops: :D :lol: :P BUT if the next movie was if a person joined the group they could call it that! I do honestly feel that big hero 7 would be WAY easier to say! I always call it that! sorry if I offended u, it easy to that when you cant see somebody's face, So that's why we have emojis! :D

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 25th, 2015, 1:09 am

It's not fake! Did you read my page of logical reasons why it would be BH7? I'm not for sure, but I'm willing to bet that it will be :)

_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby Kiana » October 25th, 2015, 1:23 am

I think a good big hero 6 short would be " Hiro Gets A Haircut" or "Hiro gets Glasses"! ( Which comic version Hiro had) A nice big hero 6 2 would be when Hiro is caught up in his school work when Baymax keeps bothering him, making Hiro yell something like "Get out of here, Baymax!" and Baymax leaves

A while later the team are on a mission to stop an impending avalanche and Hiro doesn't have Baymax to help him, and the rest of the team ask him but he doesn't say anything. Then he is caught in it when it happens while he was stubbornly trying to set rocks in front of its path. He manages to get out but has a hurt ankle ( His ankles are so tiny!!! XD) and is finally recovered by the rest of the group

. When he goes home he thinks of Baymax and how he wouldn't be hurt if he had just coped with him. even if he was Baymax would help as a nurse. So he goes on a mission to find him. only then when he sees him will he run up a big abandoned building. Baymax is nowhere at the top so he looks over the edge. out of nowhere it crumbles beneath him, because it was an overhang. he falls until flying Baymax saves him, and he apologizes. Along with a BUNCH more details.

I really like it! :) but seriously, what is up with his ankles? His feet are like size 11 compared to them! he has suckers for legs and feet! XD XD XD XD XD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Postby Ultra Fox » October 25th, 2015, 1:26 am

[quote="Kiana"][quote="Ultra Fox"][quote="Kiana"]Well, they would only call it big hero 7 if one person joined the group, its big hero 6 cuz there are 6 people.[/quote]
It was joke.[/quote]
Oh :oops: :D :lol: :P BUT if the next movie was if a person joined the group they could call it that! I do honestly feel that big hero 7 would be WAY easier to say! I always call it that! sorry if I offended u, it easy to that when you cant see somebody's face, So that's why we have emojis! :D[/quote]
LOL I'm not offended I just found it funny. :P
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 25th, 2015, 2:52 am

Hiro should get Kidnapped (I'm a horrible person, I know, but it needs to happen someday ore another!)

_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby Kiana » October 25th, 2015, 8:32 pm

[quote="_TravelerBlu_"]Hiro should get Kidnapped (I'm a horrible person, I know, but it needs to happen someday ore another!)[/quote]
You can tell by my last post on wat I think it should be, that I am that kind of person who always wants the main character to get seriously hurt, and if they do. I pause it and stare at it! I AM SO MESSED UP! :evil: :evil: :evil: I just love that! call me insane, I call it... thinking out of the box! ;) 8-) :lol:

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to The Den