Big Hero 6

Re: Big Hero 6

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 25th, 2015, 9:29 pm

Dude we are twins! I love the when the main character get injured badly and that type of stuff! I don't know why and I feel horrible about it but I love it! I was reading the book and when the main character gets captured, I was like yay finally it gets interesting! >:) lol
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Kiana » October 29th, 2015, 12:12 pm

[quote="_TravelerBlu_"]Dude we are twins! I love the when the main character get injured badly and that type of stuff! I don't know why and I feel horrible about it but I love it! I was reading the book and when the main character gets captured, I was like yay finally it gets interesting! >:) lol[/quote]
That is so me! Oh my! I saw a really sad video about if Hiro was still in the building and Tadashi went in to save him but they both dies, its on YouTube, AND I WANTED TO CRY! :cry: IDK wat its called but try to find it, it is so sad! and its animated! ;) in the movie when Hiro got blown back and was unconscious for a few seconds, I pause it and took it all In, my friend thought I was NUTZ! even though she laughed when Tadashi died... :cry: why am I still her friend again? :-o :?

;)

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 29th, 2015, 12:28 pm

Ha yeah me and me friend were really bored one day so I was just like "hey what if Tadashi was evil?" And we had a blast playing around with that! The theories are really cool to think about and I hope Tadashi is alive in the second one!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby TheLionPrince » October 30th, 2015, 1:01 am

I hate to be the cynical one here on this thread, but I saw Tadashi's death coming from a mile away. The writers wouldn't be developing the brothers' relationship so strong if something dramatic wouldn't happen between them. And given that Tadashi's body was in a casket and buried, he won't be resurrecting in the sequel (if there will be a sequel, although he could appear in a flashback.) It negates the point of the movie since Baymax is Hiro's remaining connection to his dead brother.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Elton John » October 30th, 2015, 1:32 am

I saw it coming from a mile away cause' they spoiled it in the trailers.

I did not expect his death to be so.... Gruesome... However...
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 30th, 2015, 1:46 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]I hate to be the cynical one here on this thread, but I saw Tadashi's death coming from a mile away. The writers wouldn't be developing the brothers' relationship so strong if something dramatic wouldn't happen between them. And given that Tadashi's body was in a casket and buried, he won't be resurrecting in the sequel (if there will be a sequel, although he could appear in a flashback.) It negates the point of the movie since Baymax is Hiro's remaining connection to his dead brother.[/quote]

What proof do you have that his body was in there at all

_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby Kiana » October 30th, 2015, 3:16 am

I agree, the memorial ha a grave, but they do that even when the body is not found. And when the building exploded, there was no actual proof he died, even if its most likely. the extended funeral scene was made after it as a short almost, only because his fellow producers begged him to do it ( I think, or something like that) it was not actually part of the movie. But that's our little sliver of hope he is alive, like in the extended funeral scene. but the part on the taking away of his relationship with Baymax is true, however I think I would rather an emotional dream of when they were young like in the deleted "Hamada brother robotics" scene but as a remembrance dream. or they could go lion king and make a Mufasa/tadashi ghost thing going on! ;) I know this is WAY of topic, but, you know aunt cases part when she make that funny noise while Hiro was trying to catch Baymax? I would love that as a text message reminder tone! XD

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby FireAndSun » October 30th, 2015, 3:27 am

Warning: Potentially minor spoilers. Just so you guys are aware.
Tadashi being alive would completely negate the movie's main purpose: being a story about dealing with grief and loss with some action and superhero-ish elements thrown in. The main drive of the story is Hiro learning how to deal with and come to terms with his brother's death. Even the villain's motives are based off of his own anger and unproperly dealt with grief. It's the story's main emotional drive, and magically having Tadashi still be alive would be a mistake in my eyes. Of course, I doubt any possible sequels would have Tadashi still be alive anyway.
FireAndSun

Pride Points: 25

Postby TheLionPrince » October 30th, 2015, 3:38 am

[quote="_TravelerBlu_"]What proof do you have that his body was in there at all[/quote]

I don't have to have proof that his body was in the casket. It is implied that because it is a funeral and Hiro's family and friends are at a burial plot, the casket is holding Tadashi's body, or whatever remains of it. Movies don't have to tell you everything because most of the story is told through visuals, and our minds can utilize the concept of gestalt to piece image and sound into a collective whole.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby FireAndSun » October 30th, 2015, 3:45 am

^ I totally agree. I'm baffled by how many people insist Tadashi is still alive. It's clear the film makers intended for him to be dead and stay dead.
FireAndSun

Pride Points: 25

PreviousNext

Return to The Den