Big Hero 6

Re: Big Hero 6

Postby Kiana » November 1st, 2015, 3:13 pm

Yeas, the extended funeral scene did imply that tadashi was alive somehow with no memory of him, his family, or even that he almost died, but that was a teaser. They did it for fun. and burial lots do hold those even if the body was not found. it happens very often. so technically it may have not had a body. but the scene was just for fun and was not connected to the actual movie, unfortunately. :cry: judging by the fact that the building exploded (sorry if this is gross) he probably turned into dust! the building was pretty big so it must of taken a long time to put out. I just wonder how it caught on fire? but with all the technology there, it was possible he hid in some kind of technological fire retardant. but that would indeed take away from the plot. like I said, extended funeral scene was just a teaser. it did not connect or was supposed to connect to the movie in any way. the title "Extended Funeral Scene" was just to throw you off. its not extended. its fake. :'(

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » November 1st, 2015, 4:24 pm

Will you please make a link to this extended funeral scene video? Please? I can't find it!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Kiana » November 15th, 2015, 12:49 am

We just watched big hero 6 at a slumber party, somebody started crying when tadashi died... it was me.... :P

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to The Den