NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC IN TROUBLE

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC IN TROUBLE

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 10th, 2015, 5:13 am

:-O :gasp: :ohgod: :ohnoes: :sob: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC HAS NOW BEEN TAKEN OVER BY A CLIMATE DENIER! THIS IS SUCH A DISASTER! THAT'S MY CHANNEL! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A LIE. THEY WILL RUIN IT AND DO WHAT THEY DID TO ANIMAL PLANET!

T T(sobbing)
http://boingboing.net/2015/09/09/rupert ... t-nat.html
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC IN TROUBLE

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 10th, 2015, 4:10 pm

OW NOWZ DAT IZ HORRIBLE!!!!!
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Elton John » September 10th, 2015, 8:55 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]OW NOWZ DAT IZ HORRIBLE!!!!![/quote]

It's not that just he's a climate change denier, he's rupert murdoch aka the founder of fox news, the biggest load of bollocks on american tv (and that's saying something if you take honey boo boo and ancient aliens on the HISTORY channel i to consideration.)

National geographic used to be one of the few american made media with some integrity... I can't see them keeping that integrity much longer).
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » September 27th, 2015, 10:55 pm

There are tons of other media on natural science. Calm down. Caps are not needed.
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby FireAndSun » September 27th, 2015, 11:18 pm

I do worry about whatever credibility National Geographic had being diminished in wake of these events, but there are alternatives out there in the event that that does happen.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Return to The Den