Masha and the Bear (Маша и Медведь)

Masha and the Bear (Маша и Медведь)

Postby DGFone » July 24th, 2015, 6:06 am

I recently found a series of CGI animated shorts based (very loosely) on the Masha and the Bear fairy tale.

They are made in Russian, but don't involve too much talking, so you can even watch them without understanding the words (I think - I can understand Russian). However, they are so popular that the are getting dubbed over into English and apparently will even show up on Netflix in August.

Until then, here is their English Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu59yA ... andTheBear

And the original Russian channel, where you can find all of their episodes: https://www.youtube.com/user/MashaMedve ... 0%B4%D1%8C
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Masha and the Bear (Маша и Медведь)

Postby Milla » July 30th, 2015, 2:14 pm

I heard of Masha and the Bear, I have an arabic channel that airs it. I guess it really is famous!
I watch it from time to time (The Bear is the best!)
~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~
Milla
Simba-saurus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muna
Pride Points: 16

Re: Masha and the Bear (Маша и Медведь)

Postby Bunga2019 » July 4th, 2020, 5:15 pm

I love Masha and the Bear
The Angry Video Game Nerd: "Time?" When you kill things, it says "Time?" What does that mean?
Bunga2019
Nostalgia Nerd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Wonder Boy
Pride Points: 3

Return to The Den