Tugs

Tugs

Postby ScarHades » July 4th, 2015, 6:21 pm

This was a show I watched when I was a kid and I think my parents educated me with it because of my liking of Thomas and Friends. I grew fond of it and forgot all about it until early 1 Sunday morning in around 2000 whilst putting on Channel 4 for Ivor the Engine, it came on and I suddenly remembered it. Unfortunately it was part of Salty's Lighthouse and not the original series. So each Sunday morning I chose to watch Salty's Lighthouse and I grew annoyed of some of the changes such as O.J. being renamed Otis and Sunshine as a girl. I then wished I could see the original series and when I joined Ebay in late 2002, I collected all the videos of it and started liking it again. A year later, I lost interest in it and though I still have all the videos of it, I never use them nowadays and wish I could sell them on Ebay if only I knew how to, I'd like some help if any of you do sell things on the site.

I think my favourite episode would go to the 1 where Johnny Cuba appears. My worst is Pirate because of the villains. The only Z-Stack I like is Zebedee because he's the only 1 who doesn't have an angry face, am I right? I hate the other Z-Stacks. My top 5 favourite characters are:

1 Top Hat
2 O.J.
3 Fire Tug
4 Quarry Master (from the episode Warrior)
5 Hercules

Top Hat is my favourite because I am grumpy like him at times. His grumpy face as seen at the start of Ghosts is my favourite face on the show ever. Does O.J.'s name stand for anything? I think he resembles Badger in The Animals Of Farthing Wood as both are old and voiced by an ancient actor. After Top Hat, O.J. and Hercules, the other Stars in order from favourite to least favourite are Big Mac, then Warrior, then Sunshine and lastly Ten Cents who I dislike when he's annoyed. I think my favourite quote would go to O.J. - "We've all seen them." in Ghosts and his horn is my favourite sound in the show.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Return to The Den