Zootopia

Re: Zootopia

Postby Ultra Fox » November 27th, 2015, 5:07 am

The newest trailer was absolutely hilarious, so I have high hopes for this movie! :D
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Sigurd » November 30th, 2015, 6:41 pm

After seeing the new trailer i'd say it looks promising, but I can't be sure if it's good until I've seen the movie.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Marizzle » December 1st, 2015, 2:12 am

The sloth trailer was sooo funny, IMO. That "...IT'S NIGHT?!" on the end of the clip made me laugh so much. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Timon the great » December 16th, 2015, 10:40 am

Now this is an ani Disney movie that could definitely be worth seeing when it's released, considering the plot, trailer, and the film's two main characters (Nick and Judy), along with their inter-gender friendship and how they look (particularly Judy).

Their friendship actually kinda reminds me a good deal about Marlin and Dory's from Finding Nemo, and because it's not often you see something like this from movies that doesn't actually and stereotypically turn out romantic in the end. Which I don't think Nick and Judy's will, based on the plot description (even though I'm pretty sure many fans out there are going to ship these two, despite them being different species).

On a side note, it is nice to see Disney finally bringing out a new and actual anthro / furry animated film since I believe this hasn't happened since Chicken Little.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Squeely » December 19th, 2015, 3:12 am

This looks fun. Hopefully it'll be pretty good. I'm a furry so naturally, I'm interested.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Elton John » December 31st, 2015, 3:04 pm

New trailer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWM0ct-OLsM

This might become one of my favorite disney flicks.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ultra Fox » January 1st, 2016, 5:54 am

Another awesome trailer! :D

I can't wait for this movie. It's gonna be great.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Marizzle » January 4th, 2016, 1:14 pm

http://www.disneystore.com/zootopia/mn/1030211/
Zootopia merchandise has arrived to Disney Store! :D
(I'm not sure if the link works, since I'm using my cellphone to post this.)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby PrincessKiara » January 20th, 2016, 1:06 am

I am very excited about this movie, and I look forward to seeing it! :D I love that Disney is FINALLY doing something with anthromorphic animals again.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Gemini » January 21st, 2016, 2:35 am

I'm a person who's always been more into Disney's animal movies, generally speaking. (I even liked Chicken Little, but I was 7 or 8 or something, so... forgive me that one). So this movie naturally made me pretty excited, especially since, like some other people here, I might be a little bit of a furry and I like anthros.

I feel like Disney and Pixar have really been stepping up their game with these last several movies, and they've been releasing a lot as well (two Pixar films in just this last year!). Disney especially is in a better place than they were when I was a kid, growing up and watching their movies in the early/mid-2000's. It wasn't until Tangled came out that I think they were really starting to get a grasp on the "new (3D) Disney". And while I do appreciate their older 2D movies, it's hard not to admire the cool designs in the new ones, too. I honestly am genuinely excited for most of the films they release and am happy to see them when I get the opportunity. Hopefully this will be yet another hit.

So yeah, I'm really excited for this one. ^^ Hopefully I can see it in a movie theater in town when it comes out.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

PreviousNext

Return to The Den