Poll ended at July 4th, 2015, 3:45 am

T-Rex
83%
Indominus Rex
17%

Total votes : 6

Team T-Rexy or Team Indominus Rex Poll

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 6th, 2015, 3:45 am

Ok everyone, Jurassic world is coming up :D , and I thought I would like to see if what other JP fan thought of of which Rex they like better. So which team are you on?.

For me I'm I'm on Team T-Rex because, I have always have been a thrill fan of hi growing up and the way they have made him he is just a dino classic and that what Im used to and I really don't like Indominus Rex's look :eek2: , to me it just doesn't speak JP to me, its like he doesn't belong in the JP world, even though he is a star of the movie. I just don't like his look. So even though IR is bigger smarter and better, I hope T-Rex wins, if not I don't think I will have liked the movie that much.

and I cant wait to see those raptors in action with Chris Prat, really looking forward to how that play out.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Team T-Rexy or Team Indominus Rex Poll

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 8th, 2015, 11:55 am

Since the JW logo strongly resembles that of the first movie (T.Rex skeleton) I think it may be safe to assume (allthough we can't be 100% sure of course) that the T.Rex is going to be playing a major role once again, and possibly even killing the I.Rex after a close battle. Director Colin Trevorrow responded to a question wether the T.Rex will be seen in the movie or not with: ''You bet your ass you will''.

As for the fight, the I.Rex may be designed to be bigger and more intelligent than the T.Rex, I still think that the T.Rex would and SHOULD win because the T.Rex seems to have stronger and more muscled jaws, which makes sense since the I.Rex is a combination of various dinosaurs including Giganotosaurus and Carnotaurus, and none of them have a stronger bite force than the T.Rex.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 9th, 2015, 5:13 am

I worry T-Rex might loose considering here is alot smaller compared to IR :oops:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 9th, 2015, 11:52 am

Size doesn't mean anything, and the T.Rex doesn't fall that much behind in size. The only advantage the I.Rex has from my perspective are his more useful arms and speed, since he looks more light-weighted than the T.Rex. Other than that I think the T.Rex dominates the I.Rex when it comes to brute strength and bite force. However like I said I can't be 100% sure, maybe the I.Rex might kill the T.Rex after all, but I'm just trying to predict the outcome through common sense, because the T.Rex literally has the strongest bite of any land animal that ever existed.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Cowell_lk » June 11th, 2015, 8:35 am

Im going with the I rex cuz its such a dope consept. Creating a dino that is bigger than a rex but as smart as a raptor that is cool as f. All I know is if they f this movie up I will never be exited for a movie again
Cowell_lk
Nala = bae

Nickname(s): Bacon
Pride Points: 5

Postby Roger_Klotz » June 22nd, 2015, 12:27 am

I'm team T-Rex. It just wouldn't be right for me to vote the other way. The T-Rex was in all the other movies, so he gets my support.
'90s Kids Unite @ https://generationz.jcink.net
Roger_Klotz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby The Spirit of Life » June 22nd, 2015, 1:46 am

Team T. rex all the way. She's pretty old for a Tyrannosaur now (seeing as how the Rex in Jurassic World is the same one that was in the original Jurassic Park 22 years ago), but she proved in JW that she's still a force to be reckoned with.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Tsuki » June 24th, 2015, 11:50 am

T-rex!!

Nothing IMO can beat that first encounter in the original movie. I mean you can watch that movie 22 years later and still get goosebumps. The suspense is so well timed. I like the idea of Indominus, T-rex is and always will be the best IMO.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Return to The Den