Firefly/Serenity

Firefly/Serenity

Postby Shadowfax » March 21st, 2015, 7:15 pm

Hey all! I recently started watching one of my all time favourite series again this week and I was just wondering if there were any fellow Brown coats on the forum? Aka... Firefly fans? :P

It's an awesome series and I was absolutely gutted to hear they had axed it after a season despite it being so popular. Pleased they got the budget to make a movie though =D Good old Serenity! Looking forward to watching that again soon.

So any other fans or am I alone here? Favourite characters? Favourite quotes?

Mal and Jayne have got to be my favourites. They both have the best one liners and are both really interesting/funny. River is also pretty cool, especially in the movie.

Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Firefly/Serenity

Postby DGFone » March 21st, 2015, 7:20 pm

I don't know about you...

But I aim to misbehave! :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Shadowfax » March 21st, 2015, 7:24 pm

*High five*

Favourite character? =) Episode?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » March 21st, 2015, 7:27 pm

Favorite character? I am going to split it between Jayne and Wash.

Favorite episode, I will go with Out of Gas.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessKiara » March 23rd, 2015, 9:45 pm

I love Firefly! I was introduced to this show last year, and I looove it! :D
My favourite characters are Mal, Kayley and Book.
Not sure about favourite episode though.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Buffy » March 24th, 2015, 6:20 am

This show is on my to-watch list simply because of Nathan Fillion.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Tsuki » April 2nd, 2015, 5:58 pm

Its on my to watch list :3
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » April 8th, 2015, 1:55 pm

Omg watch it guys!

Finished the series last night. Forgot how creepy that giy was in the last episode! Gonna watch Serenity tomorrow night :3 Definitely ties with Lost as my favourite ever series.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Return to The Den