First full trailer for Jurassic Park 4 aka Jurassic World.

First full trailer for Jurassic Park 4 aka Jurassic World.

Postby Elton John » November 25th, 2014, 6:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNxS5KN4&hd=1

the first one was a classic. The second one okay. Hated the third one

And this one......looks pretty good? Closer to the same feelings I got from when watching the original for the first time.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: First full trailer for Jurassic Park 4 aka Jurassic Worl

Postby SlayerOfLight » November 27th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Being a huge fan of the Jurassic Park franchise, I have waited for more then 13 years for another sequel. So far the trailer looks awesome, except maybe the CGI (but they have like 7 months left to improve things). I really look forward to seeing Jurassic World in the theaters.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby The Spirit of Life » November 27th, 2014, 7:18 pm

I cannot wait for this. I somehow remember seeing the original Jurassic Park in theaters, when I was just under 3 years old. It was by far the best of the series. I didn't mind The Lost World, but I didn't like Jurassic Park III. I still remember watching that one in theaters for the first time and being so angry that the Spinosaurus killed the T. rex, lol. Overall I was just disappointed with the overall lack of plot that movie provided. I have high hopes for Jurassic World though. Maybe I should temper my expectations, but I can't. I've been waiting too long for this!

Just a thought on this trailer though: those raptors better not be "tamed" or "domesticated"!
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Kal » December 4th, 2014, 2:22 am

Seeing the first film in the cinemas had a profound effect on me and as result, nothing has come close since. (Lost World came the closest.) This trailer should be more exciting for me than it actually is - I find myself analysing it as I have become verrry protective of this franchise (and the Terminator franchise, incidentally.) Anyhoo, the trailer seems horribly modern in setting (there are whining teenagers?? I am stuck in the past), and flaunts several walking-cliché-characters.... although the premise is quite alright. (Not sure why they need a GM supadino though... are raptors not deadly enough?) (Also, technically all of the dinos are GM'ed anyway)

I'm trying not to judge too entirely though, but as excited as I am for DINOSAURZ, I am not getting my hopes up for a good film. :)
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 4th, 2014, 7:56 pm

[quote="Kal"](Not sure why they need a GM supadino though... are raptors not deadly enough?) (Also, technically all of the dinos are GM'ed anyway)[/quote]

Colin Trevorrow: "There is no shortage of awesome [real] dinosaurs. We could have populated this entire story with new species that haven’t been in any of these movies. But this new creation is what gave me a reason to tell another Jurassic Park story. We have the most awe-inspiring creatures to ever walk the Earth right in front of us, but for some reason that’s not enough. We’re always hungry for the next thing, and those who profit from it are always looking to feed that hunger. The focus groups want something bigger than a T-Rex. And that’s what they get."
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kal » December 4th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Next time, don't ask a dumb focus group.

This is somewhat reflective of most modern action films, in my opinion... too much. Too in your face. No subtlety, no 'realism', no psychology, no story. A competition with shiny shiny CGI, let's use it like there's no tomorrow.

I fear overkill with this film, but... I'll give it a shot. I hope I'm wrong about it. (I also sincerely hope that raptors don't suffer being kicked from the limelight.)
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 4th, 2014, 8:49 pm

lol if you already think this is horrible, you should've seen the deleted concept art that was planned years ago for the original Jurassic Park IV. It literally featured human-dinosaur hybrid creatures straight out of a Star Trek flick or something like that. Thank goodness Jurassic World at least refrains from adding such heresy. Aside from the CGI, it has been confirmed that real animatronics will be used in the movie just like the previous three prequels. I have also seen a Lego image of this new ''hybrid'' dinosaur known as the Diabolus Rex, and it looks pretty amazing. It is a dinosaur, and not a mutant creature out of a B movie like many people thought at first.
SlayerOfLight

Return to The Den