Movies you haven't watched but know you should

Movies you haven't watched but know you should

Postby FlipMode » August 10th, 2014, 11:26 am

I was talking with a dude from here and we were talking about movies that we all have... You know the ones where everyone talks about how amazing the films are and you are just kind of sitting there like "Errrr yeah well how about dat weather tho'"

List some films here that you have always been meaning to get around to watching and just haven't yet. Not like some random foreign indie film though. I mean those big franchises that you hear about a lot and haven't got into at all. EXPOSE YOURSELF FOOLS!

I'll start with one of mine: I have never watched a single second of ANY of the Die Hard movies.

EDIT - FEEL FREE TO ADD TV SHOWS AS WELL :3
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Movies you haven't watched but know you should

Postby TheLionPrince » August 10th, 2014, 9:26 pm

Films:

Spirited Away
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and The Return of the King (They have been on my watchlist for almost a year.)
Barry Lyndon
The first two Terminator movies
Akira
Seven Samurai
2001: A Space Oydessy (I never finished it.)
Das Boot
The Monty Python films
Requiem for a Dream
Goodfellas
Raging Bull

Television:

Breaking Bad
Once Upon a Time
Seinfeld
The Sopranos
South Park
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Sigurd » August 12th, 2014, 10:13 pm

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Seven Samurai
Das Boot
8 Mile
Rocky
My Life As A Dog
Fanny And Alexander
Evil Ed
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Lauren » August 27th, 2014, 5:26 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Spirited Away
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and The Return of the King (They have been on my watchlist for almost a year.) [/quote]
Spirited Away is awesome. :)

The Two Towers and Return of the King are amazing (Well, all 3 of them are!) ^^ Hope you'll enjoy the whole trilogy! The 3rd film made me cry like a baby in so many scenes. :)

Films/Franchises:

Star Wars (All 6 Episodes)
Every Studio Ghibli Film (Especially Princess Mononoke. I've only seen Spirited Away, but that was several years ago.)
V For Vendetta
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Jurassic Park
Slumdog Millionaire
The Land Before Time
The Iron Giant
Anastasia
Wall-E
Hercules (The Disney version from 1997)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (I plan to read the books too.)

TV Shows:

Friends
Dragon Ball Z (I'm currently watching Dragon Ball, but I'll get there once I'm finished.)
Lost
Attack on Titan
The Big Bang Theory
Futurama
Teen Titans
Boy Meets World
Saved By The Bell
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilverIngot » November 23rd, 2014, 6:20 pm

I have never actually watched Frozen even though literally everyone has already watched it. XD It's to the point where the whole movie has been spoiled to me anyway, so...
(Banner by Arbystrider)

"hammerkind? ok that will be the permanent allocation for your specibus. i guess i should have mentioned that hope you like hammers dude!" - Dave Strider
SilverIngot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Silver
Pride Points: 2

Return to The Den