The Raggy Dolls

The Raggy Dolls

Postby ScarHades » May 1st, 2014, 8:53 am

This was a show I used to watch when I was a kid and I'm not sure what got me into the show. Perhaps my parents educated me with programs about toys or something, but I'm not sure and I still like the show to this day. My favourite episode is Sports Day because it involves my all time favourite scene of the show when Dotty called SadSack a spoilsport and SadSack said he wasn't and they argued of it. SadSack is my favourite character because he suits my personality - sad, slow and fat, though I ain't old like him. My next favourite would be the canteen lady and my least favourite is Dotty because I don't like her being bossy. The dolls in order from my favourite to least favourite are:

1 SadSack
2 Lucy
3 Princess
4 Hi-Fi
5 Back To Front
6 Claude
7 Dotty

Lucy is my favourite of the females because I like the sound of her legs when she trembles. I like Claude, but somebody has to be least favourite. I don't think I like his accent and I don't know why Back To Front is my least favourite English male Raggy Doll. Perhaps because of his "No problem." catchphrase, but I don't know.

Is Lucy called because she's "Loosey"? Is Dotty called because her paint is like dots? Or did they think of a word rhyming with bossy? Why is Princess so called? Is Hi-Fi called because of his stereo? And why is SadSack so named?
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Re: The Raggy Dolls

Postby MooLion » May 1st, 2014, 1:48 pm

Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, dolls like you and me, Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, made imperfectly~~ Great tune. I used to watch this. The most recent time I watched it was the episode they showed last year for that CITV old skool weekend and I was surprised how short it was.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Return to The Den