Need a Movie

Need a Movie

Postby Tsuki » April 9th, 2014, 10:38 pm

Wasn't sure where to put this but I'm going to curl up with a film...but which one? Need suggestions other than the Lion King as I watched that the other night ;). I have a vast collection so chances are I may have it :P.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Re: Need a Movie

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 10th, 2014, 8:21 pm

How about Jurassic Park?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Tsuki » April 10th, 2014, 10:28 pm

Ohh could do. Though I do watch it with my partner like....all the time :lol:. Good film though :)
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » April 10th, 2014, 11:45 pm

What kind of films do you like?
V For Vendetta? lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Buffy » April 11th, 2014, 2:38 pm

Personally, I've been enjoying a lot of Studio Ghibli movies lately. You could try one of those.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Lauren » April 13th, 2014, 1:31 am

I watched The Book Thief last night, which I loved very much (especially the book since I read it first). I recommend both sources. :) <3
Lauren

Postby Tsuki » April 20th, 2014, 9:01 pm

Flip-I like any films really but mainly action, horror, cartoons or fantasy.

Buffy-I oddly don't have that many of them. Only Howl's, Princess Mononoke and Pom Poko.

Lauren-Oh I do want to see that actually :).
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Return to The Den