Sherlock

Sherlock

Postby Lauren » February 18th, 2014, 4:52 am

Usually, I don't often watch many crime shows, but that doesn't mean that I don't watch them (as long as they don't bore me). I've heard about this show a lot and it's quite popular, especially since I see it around Tumblr all the time. In addition, I am familiar with both Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch since they are in the Hobbit movies, and it's cool that they also both star together in this show. :)

So, the show is about Dr. John Watson, a former doctor/solider who served for military service in Afghanistan and decides to team up with Sherlock Holmes in solving different crimes in London.

I started watching the show today and I will admit that it actually did keep me intrigued in the storyline. So far, I've only seen "A Study in Pink" and Benedict is awesome as Sherlock. He enjoys his job, but still uses his best detective skills whenever they're needed right away at any time. ^^

Has anyone else seen this show? What do you think of it?
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Sherlock

Postby Buffy » February 18th, 2014, 5:34 am

I only just recently started watching this, but I love it. I've seen the first two episodes "A Study in Pink" and "The Blind Banker". Both episodes are very good, although I definitely preferred the first episode.

Benedict Cumberbatch is fantastic as Sherlock. They couldn't have cast the role better than they did. It's definitely a fascinating and entertaining shows and I do plan to keep watching. :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Return to The Den