Tiny Toon Adventures/ Animaniacs

Tiny Toon Adventures/ Animaniacs

Postby Sigurd » February 5th, 2014, 1:34 am

Anyone else here who are a fan of these 90s WB shows?

Both of these cartoons are created by Tom Ruegger, who made a lot of good cartoons in the 90s.

I started to watch Tiny Toons some months ago and I immediately became obsessed with it. It follows younger versions of Looney Tunes characters. It has a lot of humor that fits both kids and adults. Animaniacs on the other hand is more of a adult show than TTA, it has a lot of good slapstick and you laugh almost all the time, though there are some characters I don't like.

What are your thoughts about these cartoons?
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Re: Tiny Toon Adventures/ Animaniacs

Postby TheLionPrince » February 7th, 2014, 8:59 pm

I watched a couple of episodes of Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs on the Hub Network last summer. So far, they are very good shows, and leagues better than what passes for television entertainment for children/family audiences today mostly because there is enough adult appeal and innuendo for older audiences to catch, and great writing when it comes to satire and pop culture references, which makes for hilarious episodes. However, I'm more inclined to like Animaniacs because it can be educational and have slapstick humor. Also, I adore the Pinky and the Brain mini-episodes.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby MooLion » February 8th, 2014, 2:12 pm

I watched these in the '90s! Especially haven't seen Tiny Toons in a long time. I did enjoy them both and it is fun what Animaniacs got away with for the older audience with Wacko's sexy woman obsession, etc. :P I used to like the segments with the dog and cat team.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Wrightfan » February 14th, 2014, 9:41 pm

They were my absolute favorites. Would come home from school and turn on Fox 5 NY to catch both (and then Kids WB once Animaniacs moved.)
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Return to The Den