Steven Universe

Steven Universe

Postby Lauren » November 12th, 2013, 1:16 am

So I found out that Cartoon Network had a new show that they started premiering a few days ago that was created by one of the former writers and storyboard artists for Adventure Time and it seemed to get me interested.

Here's the plot:

[quote="Wikipedia"]In Steven Universe, the world is protected from evil threats by the Crystal Gems, a group of intergalactic female warriors who use the power of special gem stones embedded on their bodies to summon magical weapons. Joining the cool-headed Garnet, the laid back Amethyst, and the gentle Pearl, is the unlikely fourth member of the team; the eponymous Steven, a young boy who inherited a gem stone from his mother, a Crystal Gem named Rose Quartz. As Steven tries to figure out the secrets to using his gem, he spends his days in Beach City doing activities with the other Crystal Gems, whether it's helping them save the universe or just hanging out.[/quote]

In my opinion, I actually do like the show and it has a cool premise behind it. The animation is very colorful and I like how the group access their weapons by using crystal gems from their bodies. That seems pretty original. My favorites would have to be Pearl and Amethyst. :)

What are your thoughts on the show?
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Steven Universe

Postby tyronepines » January 11th, 2014, 5:15 am

I love this show aaaa Pearl and Amethyst are my faves too. Garnet's awesome tho. I especially love how they're all like family it's so cute. This is actually a decent Cartoon Network show ya'll should check it out whenever you have the time to. The theme song is pretty great as well! Aaaand let's not forget that Steven's relationship with Connie is absolutely adorable <3
tyronepines

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 59

Return to The Den