Doctor Who

Doctor Who

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 1st, 2012, 4:38 pm

Worldwide phenomenon really, proud it's from Britain ^^ If you don't know what it is, look here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who Epic show of epic proportions. What do you think of it guys? ^^ If you haven't seen it, check out the 9th Doctor and 10th Doctor series' <3
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Doctor Who

Postby LionsAreKings » December 3rd, 2012, 2:27 am

Dang, you beat me to it. I was going to make a Doctor Who thread last night but I fell asleep. :P

I LOVE Doctor Who. It's a very British take on sci-fi, that's a plus for me since I'm british, but I think it's the little touches that make it so special. Even down to the sound of the TARDIS taking off/landing. I like the way the Doctor is a very private person, you know there's a lot going on in his head and a lot of stuff in his past that we'll never know about. There's so much history to the show, so much background, it feels like some enormous multi-layered thing that I'll never fully understand. He's also very ballsy and eccentric, he often does crazy things for no apparent reason, just because he fancies it. He's just not your typical hero. ;)

My favourite Doctor is David Tennant, the 10th Doctor probably because he was the one I started with. Don't get me wrong, all of the previous doctors brought something to the show but Tennant brought more humour to the role. Also Matt Smith is fine by me. I cannot wait until Christmas where we get to see the new companion!
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 3rd, 2012, 2:28 am

Doctor Who???? lol
Love it! I havent seen much of the 12th doctor though.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby HasiraKali » December 3rd, 2012, 3:49 am

[quote="Kitva Hyperlink"]Doctor Who???? lol
Love it! I havent seen much of the 12th doctor though.[/quote]

I'd hope not, considering there's only been eleven. :p

I love Who. I'm wearing a Who shirt right now actually. TARDIS with the Union flag. I've also got the TARDIS robe that I got at Comic-Con. Excited for Christmas.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Regulus » December 3rd, 2012, 4:12 am

I've never seen it, actually. :innocent:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby LionsAreKings » December 3rd, 2012, 6:40 am

[quote="Regulus"]I've never seen it, actually. :innocent:[/quote]

Then you are missing out my friend, get on it!
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby TheLionPrince » December 3rd, 2012, 6:25 pm

I have heard of this show, but I have actually never watched it. Too many episodes. So little time. >.<
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Dare » December 6th, 2012, 8:34 pm

After many years of resisting and having my friends tell me what a great show it is and how I should be watching it, my curiosity got the better of me a few months ago.

The result? The show has scarred me for life. I will never look at a statue the same way again.

:P

But, yes, 'tis good stuff.
*nodnods*

*Edit*
♥ Forgot to mention my current iPhone wallpaper ♥
Last edited by Dare on December 6th, 2012, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dare
fly-on-the-wall

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

i lurk, therefore i am

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 6th, 2012, 8:45 pm

Wooo! Other DW fans ^^ I started on the 9th Doctor. Not too fond of Matt Smith, it all got really complicated to me, but still, the sound of the TARDIS remains a beautiful sound x) My favourite companion was Rose, omg, when she left ;_; I also liked Martha and Donna alot ^^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby HasiraKali » December 8th, 2012, 5:35 am

Donna is my favorite. I liked Rose too, but I loved Donna.

I have the TARDIS sound as my text tone right now.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Next

Return to The Den