Regular Show!

Regular Show!

Postby MurderVictim » October 29th, 2012, 5:12 am

Anyone else a fan of it? I know it's not for everyone, but I can't be the only one who likes this show xD

Honestly, I hated this show when it first premiered. But something kept drawing me back to it everytime it was on, and it wasn't long until I found a soft spot for it. The humor is great, especially the adult jokes. I love all the characters (which is rare for me; I normally can't stand a few in every show I watch). And things keep getting better with each season, in my opinion. One of my favorite things has to be the character development with Benson, as well as with Rigby (and his 'relationship' with Eileen).

*is currently wearing a shirt with Mordecai and Rigby on it*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Murder, MV
Pride Points: 4

Re: Regular Show!

Postby Lauren » October 29th, 2012, 5:20 am

I love this show! I love Mordecai (he's my favorite character), Rigby, Skips, Muscle Man, and High Five Ghost. I'm kinda neutral on Margaret and Eileen. Benson reminds me of a combination of Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants and Sykes from Shark Tale. :nehneh: Overall, one of my favorite cartoons of today, but my love for it is not as big as past cartoons. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MurderVictim » October 29th, 2012, 5:29 am

Yeah, I'm a little on the fence with Margaret. I mean, I love her...I think she has potential to be a great character. But she lacks the depth that most of the other characters have. She really has no flaws, you know? Aside from her taste in men, that is (Mordecai being the exception). She seems like a bit of a Mary Sue to me. And Eileen I can't help but relate to personality wise xD And I find myself rooting for her to get with Rigby, even though I generally don't like canon relationships in cartoons.

And yeah, Benson definitely seems like those two, lol. I love his drummer history!

Regular Show will never be up there with the shows I grew up with, but it certainly comes close. It holds that sort of nostalgia feeling to me...Maybe it's the 90's feel it has xD
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lauren » October 29th, 2012, 6:08 am

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. I also love Pops. He's my 2nd favorite character. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MurderVictim » October 29th, 2012, 6:19 am

Oh my gosh...Pops xD He's so cheerful and child-like it's hard to not like him. Did you know he's a lollipop? A lot of people don't...I didn't until I saw J.G Quintel's other couple of animations.

He's also incredibly old. I think it was showed that he was still a little boy in...I think it was 1908, or something around that time. And his father is even older xD
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Postby Dark Huntress » November 4th, 2012, 4:06 am

I knew he was a lollipop :P
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Gaze » December 27th, 2012, 2:28 am

This thread needs more posts!

I love Regular Show. It's hilarious and has great characters, not to mention some really rad opening credits. I feel it is very representative of our times.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby ScarsLove » December 27th, 2012, 3:14 am

I hate this show.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Gaze » December 27th, 2012, 3:31 am

[quote="DatLioness"]I hate this show. [/quote]
That brevity is pretty punk rock of you. Might I ask why?
Gaze
TLK collector

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby ScarsLove » December 27th, 2012, 3:58 am

I don't really care for it. The animation is nice and clear but I guess I'm not one for the humor, character style or any of it at all. My brother really likes the show and it's okay to watch. But after you've seen it for the 50 millionth time, you start to hate it. If you like it then that's cool. It's just not my cup of tea.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Next

Return to The Den