Anime

Anime

Postby jelle » August 17th, 2012, 12:54 am

Soooooo i'm pretty into anime and i've seen a lot of users with anime in either their avatar or their signeature so here is a topic to discuss all anime :D
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Re: Anime

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 17th, 2012, 5:11 am

I love anime!! XD Well I think my DBZ sig and avy of Goku explains that :P and the time when I had Sebastian Michaelis as an avy and sig.

I used to hate it, because Naruto was a part of anime and... it wasn't even my style and I found it overrated so did I thought that other animes probably are overrated as well.

When I basically got forced to watch Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) I fell in love with anime. xD It is actually better to watch than anything on TV now imo, I also love the mangas from a lot of animes. But oh well... Ima just list my faves x)

1) Black Butler (The first season and the second)
2) Dragon Ball Z (Thanks a lot Nick =D )
3) Angelic Layers
4) Peach Girl
5) Wolf's Rain
6) Death Note
7) Vampire Knight
8) Avatar The Last Airbender (and The Legend of Korra)
9) Bakugan (All of the series)
10) Pokemon

^ Also I like Soul Eater, but... not that much as I love these.

Pretty much... anime is my life now ^_^;; I know some maybe do get carried away having a girlfriend/boyfriend like in the anime, but hey, we all know they aren't real xP just real life role play, that's all (aimed at those who imagine their favourite character with them).
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby jelle » August 17th, 2012, 1:35 pm

woohoo You just scored some awesome points ^^.
Perhaps you should talk to Miharuka once she also loves black butler :P tried to watch it didn't like it
My favorite anime would probably be (top 5)
1 elfen lied
2 the familiar of zero (LOUISE <3)
3 soul eater
4 legend of korra
5 dragonball z

jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miharuka » August 17th, 2012, 1:53 pm

U SHOULD WATCH HAYATE NO GOTOKU THOUGH JELLE. It's very underrated though >___> But it's a lot of fun.
I dont get how some anime are so underrated and yet they are such great animes. D:

I love all kind of anime.
Horror, Funny/Humor, Romance, all of them <3 Also the ones who are pretty much for children like Hoshi no Kaabii and Onegai My Melody, lol. Really most of the time it are fun animes. My Melody is hilarious in my opinion.

My first anime was Mermaid Melody. :3 I loved that anime <3
Also, always love the eyes in anime.

And it's randomness at times. XDD
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby jelle » August 17th, 2012, 2:17 pm

i hear louise's voice in that video

jelle
the unforgiven

Postby Miharuka » August 17th, 2012, 2:26 pm

Whut? Where? XD I doubt that
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby SophieCub » August 17th, 2012, 5:02 pm

I love Anime, it's awesome! Heres a list of nearly every anime I've seen. :P

Pokemon
Sonic X (that anime.. right?)
Digimon
Air
Kanon
Clannad
Clannad After Story (my fav anime)
Angel Beats
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Lucky Star
Origin: Spirits of the Past
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby jelle » August 17th, 2012, 5:15 pm

you should watch the familiar of zero Sophie.
its a bit perverted (like all anime) but there is a love story in it which is just heartwarming

jelle
the unforgiven

Postby SophieCub » August 17th, 2012, 5:23 pm

Aww, I love anime love stories, I might watch it then. ^^

Clannad After Story made me cry so much. D: But it was amazing!
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby jelle » August 17th, 2012, 8:29 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZsMXSPOn2U
just watch this its so freaking cute

jelle
the unforgiven

Next

Return to The Den