Worst animated film you've seen?

Worst animated film you've seen?

Postby Lauren » May 30th, 2012, 12:41 am

For some reason, I just had this topic flowing in my head for a couple of days and besides myself, is there any animated movie you've seen that considers really awful in your opinion?

For me, I would have to say the worst one I've seen was The Ant Bully. I did not like the animation made on the humans (they're just downright hideous to look at, although the ants aren't that bad looking for the most part), the characters really annoyed me except for Hova (she's the only one I can tolerate), the story's predictable, and another movie about ants which didn't please me. Also, it kinda disgusted me with some of the scenes. What I noticed is that most of the relationships Lucas has with the ants are way too similar to the relationships in Tarzan. Really disappointed me.
Last edited by Lauren on May 18th, 2013, 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Worst animated film you've seen?

Postby Vector » May 30th, 2012, 12:50 am

Alpha and Omega. It was too mushy and lovey-dovey. The wolves were just HIDEOUS! Even the girls! The howling song at the end wasn't catchy and was just weird. It was too predictable and the old people dancing was just... disturbing. It was the worst movie in the entire history of media.
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby Ultra Fox » May 30th, 2012, 4:33 am

Planet 51

Unspeakable horrors...
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Noah » May 30th, 2012, 4:45 am

Waking Life

Ugh. No. Just No. >.<
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby WildSimba » May 30th, 2012, 4:50 am

I usually love animated films, but 1 film ticked me off to no avail...

The Lion King 1 1/2. Ugh.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Kopalover » May 30th, 2012, 4:58 am

I'd have to say...
Wall-E
Lion king 1 1/2
And
Monsters inc. (Only because Randall scares me)
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby AdAstrα » May 30th, 2012, 2:35 pm

Hmmmm let's see.....

- Shrek the Third (love the 1st and 2nd though, haven't seen the 4th)
- The Princess and the Frog (liked it until Tiana got turned into a frog, then I lost interest :P)
- All Dogs Go to Heaven (so many people love this one but I seriously don't get it. I generally don't like animated movies where the animals can talk to the humans and act just like them. For me that just becomes ridiculous and unrealistic. Portraying them as more intelligent than they actually are, that's ok, but don't have them talk to the humans. Please.)
- Not sure if sequels count but The Hunchback of Notre Dame II made my eyes bleed. I couldn't watch more than maybe 10 minutes. I wish I could un-see it.
- Same goes for Pocahontas II. I strongly suspect that some of the people who were involved in making the utter piece of sh*t that is HoND II, were also involved in making this. I don't think they even watched the first movie. Nothing made sense and the animation was horrible.
- Not sure I could honestly say they're among the worst ones I've seen but I've never been a huge fan of Toy Story. Having said that, I haven't watched the first one in years.

That's about it for now, I'll add more if I come up with any.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby SophieCub » May 30th, 2012, 4:20 pm

The Lion King! Haha, just kidding. :P

Snow White-The witch scares me, always did, always will.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » May 30th, 2012, 4:24 pm

The animated version of Titanic.... I mean its TITANIC! Its not supposed to have rapping animals in it!! WTF?
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby Amy43 » May 30th, 2012, 5:44 pm

I'm sure there's worse, but for now i'll say Space Chimps.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Next

Return to The Den